Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 Network's Vice President of Operations to Speak at Local Panel on the Online Game Industry

This is a discussion on K2 Network's Vice President of Operations to Speak at Local Panel on the Online Game Industry within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--K2 Network, Inc. ( www.k2network.net ), an online game publisher, announced today that its Vice President of Operations, ...
Page: 1

illmatic

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--K2 Network, Inc. (www.k2network.net), an online game publisher, announced today that its Vice President of Operations, Bob Drobish, will join other industry experts as a panel member at “Game On!,” a discussion of the online game industry. Hosted by Orange Country Venture Group, an Entrepreneurial networking organization dedicated to the growth of venture funding in Orange County, the panel discussion will take place tomorrow, April 17 at the Westin Hotel in Costa Mesa, CA.

The panel discussion will cover the basics of online games, funding, attracting talent, off-shoring, revenue models, and more. Drobish, who is attending on behalf of K2 Network, will be joined on the panel by executives from Red 5 Studios, Storm Ventures and Wild Tangent.

“The online games industry is one of the fastest growing and most competitive entertainment segments in the world, but it didn’t just happen overnight,” says Drobish. “Many companies have thrown their hat into the ring, but it takes a great deal of work to create a highly successful online game business. This panel will be a great opportunity to catch a glimpse of what’s really happening.”

Anyone interested in learning more about the business of online games can attend the discussion. Registration is available at the door for $55.00. For more information on the panel or the organization, visit www.ocvg.com.

About K2 Network

K2 Network, an online game publisher and community service management company, publishes and services highly engaging online games and cultivates dynamic player environments. The company puts "Gamers First" with compelling titles, exciting communities, creative pricing models, quality customer service, and frequent updates based on user requests. K2 Network currently offers War Rock, Knight Online, Global MU Online and Golf King. Company headquarters are in Irvine, Calif. More information can be found at www.k2network.net.

--

hmm...

Heim4teil

quality customer service, and frequent updates based on user requests<<<<<Roflimaolol

prestige459

zzz another 1 of there small yet big lies.

Zaria

Would be fun to go and have a question/answer period.

prestige459

u could start some real shit there and get like a lifetime supply of premium lolz

Banned

we.dont.care.about.k2.stop.making.these.post

MillionVoices

lol hire turkish gun-man or send someone to boo him off stage, yea u can start some real shit there

Zaria

we.dont.care.about.k2.stop.making.these.post[/b]
    Really? Then why read here?

illmatic

lol hire turkish gun-man or send someone to boo him off stage, yea u can start some real shit there[/b]
    I bet the Secret Turkish Terror Organization (STTO) has already plotted against this event

Sup3rSlick2

I wanna go...

we.dont.care.about.k2.stop.making.these.post[/b]
    you.are.a.noob.stop.flaming.everybody.some.people. care

Banned

i.still.dont.care.noobs.who.like.k2.i.play.this.ga me.when.its.up.and.when.its.down.i.dont.bitch.abou t.it./.cry.more.pls

TryAgain

i.still.dont.care.noobs.who.like.k2.i.play.this.ga me.when.its.up.and.when.its.down.i.dont.bitch.abou t.it./.cry.more.pls[/b]
    Instead, you sit on your computer like a sad little boy with no friends and call people over the internet who you have never met and never will meet.

as you like to put it..../Get_a_life_please

oh and btw, when at any point did the maker of this topic bitch about K2?

Banned

TryAgain Posted Today, 07:10 PM
    Instead, you sit on your computer like a sad little boy with no friends and call people over the internet who you have never met and never will meet.

as you like to put it..../Get_a_life_please

oh and btw, when at any point did the maker of this topic bitch about K2?[/b]
    /.cry.more.pls

LordofoLight

nice info thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast