Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

maintenance

This is a discussion on maintenance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7:30 PST. wat time is it now?...
Page: 2

ThanxRU

7:30 PST.

wat time is it now?

Dr4g0n

I guess you could just click the red X at the top right of this screen or use Alt-F4 then wallah you closed the topic

you post Today, 07:31 PM :=)

Dr4g0n

7:30 PST.

wat time is it now?[/b]
    its 8:35PST at k2

ThanxRU

its 8:35PST at k2[/b]
    wow k2 sux balls

warmen have you been playing since early 2005, if so i might remember you from ares[/b]
    Well I made a character like a week after ares came out.

hmm...i dunno were i can place you from back then...just the name warmen sounds so familiar....maybe you pk'd n pwned me or something

jolik

i guess bknight we played with warmen, kabam, leq, evaheart and others in 1 clan 2 years ago

Jolik is correct. We were all in dragon knights and Kabam was the leader. Hi to everyone.

Jolik is correct. We were all in dragon knights and Kabam was the leader. Hi to everyone.[/b]
    ohhh okay...i know kabam hes sushi's dad or bnh/eatdagger from manes dad....yea i played with them while back...when bnh's account was muted and kabam got banned so he made a new account kabam1 or maybe kabam2? cant remember
    also i played with there uncle i beleive it was wasabi....pretty much i knew the whole family...so if you knew him i must remember you from them.

evaheart i definatly remember

jolik

yea they banned kabam for fraud and sushi has warrior on ares too, best old times 2 yrs ago when we aoe harpy with 45 lvls, scrolled and dieing like worms in mora

zomg...i remember when i finally went to provoke xD, i was so good at getting the loads......one time with the clan Home/Chaos_Knights i lured all the harpys/ravens/crims/falcons,all the golems...except dark stone..he wasn't spawned...and we killed them all it was so good.

People these days all complain about not enough xp quest and how its so hard to lvl...but really its not lol....getting to lvl 70 back then was like getting to lvl 85 today....they had no xp quest back then just the key one..

what was your name ingame? i was nirvana666

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12