much difference between europ castillo , rosetta ?

This is a discussion on much difference between europ castillo , rosetta ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as title .... i started on rosetta server im from england have i made a mistake ??...
Page: 1

Default much difference between europ castillo , rosetta ?

as title .... i started on rosetta server im from england have i made a mistake ??

Yes you have made a mistake i'd say. Rosetta is free speaking server, so tons of turks will be spamming the chat. Callisto and Europa are english servers, so players are only allowed to speak english in the Normal,Shout,Notice and King chats.

europa is the most populated.

starting from new on europa ,,,, will i be behind by a long way from frontrunners ???

nah u wont be that much

Banned Member

europe is best

KillerD

Europa is the biggest and most active so far...

Quote Originally Posted by enzohz View Post
    starting from new on europa ,,,, will i be behind by a long way from frontrunners ???
    Depends how active you are.

Quote Originally Posted by enzohz View Post
    Will you be buying premium players already have 75+ and I have seen alot of good items already go checkout the forum and here for a lil more info

what do you mean long way from front runners, there are nolifers who would be long way from you even if you'd started playing the very same day as they did
    people at CW in USKO were starting from bottom even 3 years after the server realease and they could still do well, ofc in case they didnt want to PK in CZ at lvl 50, making money is not that hard if you know market prices and have some time to leave your pc turned on when you're away
    even though i promised myself back in '08 i'm not coming back to KO, i might give it a try if they make Ardream and keep the server quality as it is right now, it's still hard to believe there is an official english KO version that does not completly suck, i dont want to waste time playing it, nor exping to 80 when it may turn into same cheating and buggy crap as USKO did, after the KE patch in 2005 came out

there's no way i'm going to any other server than Europe, the server is going to be the most populated than any other EUKO server will be and that's what affects Adream A LOT... i'd suggest you the same cuz im pretty sure you'll even meet there old friends and clannies you havent seen for ages

if u have premium your best place is europe where gm logs the most
    callisto is an english speaking server to but in reality there play alot of non-speaking english turks using proxies and i didnt saw gm banning them :/ however there are also oldshool english players who also came to the game after some long time (few years) break
    also u can almost always login here without premium (only yesterday i had problems with login)
    so like that premium= europe
    non-premium callisto

P.S im still wondering why ppl pay for this game when theres so many koxxpers ? thats nonsense

just start on europe if u dont like turks but If u dont care about them stay where u are

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    callisto is an english speaking server to but in reality there play alot of non-speaking english turks using proxies and i didnt saw gm banning them :/
    Is using a proxy/VPN service to log into EUKO a bannable offense?
    No.
    http://www.nttgame.com/forums/showth...estions-later)