Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Maintenance at 4pm PST

This is a discussion on Maintenance at 4pm PST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now the prices going down?...
Page: 4

cadela

now the prices going down?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I don't see how this will make prices go down... at least not fast. There's way way too much coin around for prices to drop fast. Plus the prices of paper armour probably just went up.

sub

i dont think is gonna be a wipe if u have 9999 ts scrolls or bus. You just wont be able to trade. They will prolly do a wipe next server maintainence, so gives u time to use them or sell them, get below 200.

cant wait to see this

Dear Knight Online Players,

At 4:00PM PST we shut the sever down to do patch 1473. Unfortionally to tell you our main back up server crashed with the update of windows vista and we lost everyones player data. The sever will be back up at 12:00 pacific time there you must recreate a new character. Sorry for the loss. -The Knight Online Team

Banned

Omg you scared me for a minute.

llJuanMall

cant wait to see this

At 4:00PM PST we shut the sever down to do patch 1473. Unfortionally to tell you our main back up server crashed with the update of windows vista and we lost everyones player data. The sever will be back up at 12:00 pacific time there you must recreate a new character. Sorry for the loss. -The Knight Online Team[/b]
    We never know h34r:

Banned

cant wait to see this

At 4:00PM PST we shut the sever down to do patch 1473. Unfortionally to tell you our main back up server crashed with the update of windows vista and we lost everyones player data. The sever will be back up at 12:00 pacific time there you must recreate a new character. Sorry for the loss. -The Knight Online Team[/b]
    hahahhahaahhaahha that's funny, that would be hilarious if it really happened.

Banned

That better not happen, NOT NOW, NOT LATER, NEVER NEVER EVER

if that were to happen i guarantee about 99% of the players would just quit now
    wtf the other 1% would do i have no clue but be bored out of there fucking minds

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234