Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The major scheme

This is a discussion on The major scheme within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 word. Looser....
Page: 2

1 word.
    Looser.

Just because Devile eats burritos doesen't make him a bad person. :angry:

TakenControl

Originally posted by PADDY
    and what was his reason for ddosing the ko4life website if this is indeed the case?

You're moaning because ranking is going down the drain, because of shitty moderators and no admin and you come to a website here which has good moderators and active admin to moan?

are you purposfully dumb or are you just blaming devile for absolutly no reason. *He can chose who he bans from his website, he can chose if he wants to leave his moderator position on rankings.... you want something fixing on that site, moan to the admin.... you'll get no response which is why we left
    Yeah and remind us who appionted the mods. I blame Devile for thinking he's a cleaver little shit by giving a Turk Mod status on an anti-Turkish forum. That's liek putting a black people in charge of the KKK.

morax

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    and what was his reason for ddosing the ko4life website if this is indeed the case?

You're moaning because ranking is going down the drain, because of shitty moderators and no admin and you come to a website here which has good moderators and active admin to moan?

are you purposfully dumb or are you just blaming devile for absolutly no reason. *He can chose who he bans from his website, he can chose if he wants to leave his moderator position on rankings.... you want something fixing on that site, moan to the admin.... you'll get no response which is why we left
    Yeah and remind us who appionted the mods. I blame Devile for thinking he's a cleaver little shit by giving a Turk Mod status on an anti-Turkish forum. That's liek putting a black people in charge of the KKK.[/b]
    My theory is your a racist. Earl is one of the few turks i know with a brain, he speaks perfect english, has sensible views and doesnt mind banning idiots. Not all turks are stupid and i dont think you can accept that.

Banned Senior Member

unless it blindly says "WE HATE TURKS YOU CANT COME HERE" it's not an anti turkish forum, same with on here there are turks we like so we aren't anti-turk

koranking was never an 'anti turkish forum' you ignorant twat, that website was created to reveal cheats to the community which then developed into a forum community i would know because i was there for its creation, if you don't like the idea that there was someone there to censor your racism your opinions wont be welcome here.

You prefered it when you could say it behind their backs, but then get all annoyed when they have to say it to their face, yeah i know exactly what kind of nobody you are.

TakenControl

Morx's posts are some-what intellectual so I'm going to pay some mind to him. I actually enjoy a decent argument, however, Phantom; you only show your stupidy when you open your mouth.

Morax:

Earl banned many people for simply disagreeing with him. He is just retarded as the rest of the filth. Don't take my word, here's from a respectable player. 'NYchris: 'yes earl abused he pmed me fuck ur mather and i said no then he said ok ban' Now, does that sound like a person with a brain? And I'm racist for saying they got cut from ko4life for no reason? If anything im pro-Turk.

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Yeah and remind us who appionted the mods. I blame Devile for thinking he's a cleaver little shit by giving a Turk Mod status on an anti-Turkish forum. That's liek putting a black people in charge of the KKK.[/b]
    Why that's very shard of you.

morax

*If anything im pro-Turk. [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl

*you successfully stooped lower than a filthy Turk
    Im confused -

Spoke with Earl,

Dean says:
    did u ban him or not lol
    Ömer says:
    nope aq

I can only go on what im told

TunaFishyMe

i like earl. we had an interesting conversation on ranking. omg, the FBI are spying on us with commercial satelittes!! ALUMINLUM FOIL!!!!!!

TakenControl

Right and you're going to believe a Turk? haha. And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. He just pulled that out of his ass.

Incase you didn't know: aq = Fuck you.

Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?

Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF

earl

heya idiot , i wasted 15 mins from my life to log on ko4life with hide ip update that shit etc etc , nychris is like my irl friend if u ever read topics about me or chris u can easly get that , if u want i can log on with chris's account to ko4life and can write w/e u want , here is a proof about me and chris's friendship ( killemall is my old char )

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...light=killemall

Anything else?

Originally posted by earl

heya idiot , i wasted 15 mins from my life to log on ko4life with hide ip update that shit etc etc , nychris is like my irl friend if u ever read topics about me or chris u can easly get that , if u want i can log on with chris's account to ko4life and can write w/e u want , here is a proof about me and chris's friendship ( killemall is my old char )

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...light=killemall

Anything else?
    chına man h43r:

morax

Originally posted by TakenControl
    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?
    AQ? hes allowed to joke man

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast