Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The major scheme

This is a discussion on The major scheme within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Two people saying they can own each other ina 1v1 surely proves they're rl friends....
Page: 3

TakenControl

Two people saying they can own each other ina 1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.

TakenControl

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl
    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?
    AQ? hes allowed to joke man [/b]
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

Does this mean we're friends now? :P

earl

Originally posted by TakenControl
    Two people saying they can own each other ina *1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.
    which hurts more getting owned by a turk or being an idiot?

@Eric i tried to log on from taiwan that ip was banned :wacko:

morax

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@

Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?

AQ? hes allowed to joke man

Does this mean we're friends now? :P[/b]
    You started off with a nice structured arguement and made some good points, now your theory has fallen to shit your posts are getting off topic and making no sense.... :huh:

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@

Starting to annoy me already and ive only been home 10 minutes 1st warning

G

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    Two people saying they can own each other ina *1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.
    which hurts more getting owned by a turk or being an idiot?

@Eric i tried to log on from taiwan that ip was banned :wacko:[/b]
    Naber ibne ?

Havvk

Originally posted by Festo
    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF
    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<

TakenControl

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

You started off with a nice structured arguement and made some good points, now your theory has fallen to shit your posts are getting off topic and making no sense.... :huh:[/b][/quote]

Because our nice little debate was overrun by complete morons.

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @

Starting to annoy me already and ive only been home 10 minutes 1st warning[/b][/quote]

first of all they were friends befor they use curse words to play around with eachother

second No

TakenControl

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF
    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<[/b]
    If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.

I think u will find Tez provides the hosting me and devile set it up

Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.[/b]
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:

TakenControl

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.[/b]
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.

TakenControl

Originally posted by Festo
    I think u will find Tez provides the hosting me and devile set it up
    Great pride must derive from that. 10 minutes of work and you're claiming to be god.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by TakenControl
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:[/b]
    Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.[/b][/quote]
    Wtf are you on about.
    This forum IS NOT tez's, tez DID NOT make it, he hosts it, same as the other 1000's of hostings out there can do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast