Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

The major scheme

This is a discussion on The major scheme within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Two people saying they can own each other ina 1v1 surely proves they're rl friends....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Two people saying they can own each other ina 1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.

  2. #32
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl
    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

    Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

    Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?
    AQ? hes allowed to joke man [/b]
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

    Does this mean we're friends now? :P

  3. #33
    earl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TakenControl
    Two people saying they can own each other ina *1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.
    which hurts more getting owned by a turk or being an idiot?

    @Eric i tried to log on from taiwan that ip was banned :wacko:

  4. #34
    morax
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl

    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

    Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

    Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?


    AQ? hes allowed to joke man
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

    Does this mean we're friends now? :P[/b]
    You started off with a nice structured arguement and made some good points, now your theory has fallen to shit your posts are getting off topic and making no sense.... :huh:

  5. #35
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl

    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

    Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

    Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?


    AQ? hes allowed to joke man
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

    Does this mean we're friends now? :P[/b]
    Starting to annoy me already and ive only been home 10 minutes 1st warning

  6. #36
    G
    G is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl
    Two people saying they can own each other ina *1v1 surely proves they're rl friends.
    which hurts more getting owned by a turk or being an idiot?

    @Eric i tried to log on from taiwan that ip was banned :wacko:[/b]
    Naber ibne ?

  7. #37
    Havvk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo
    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF
    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<

  8. #38
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl

    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

    Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

    Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?


    AQ? hes allowed to joke man
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

    Does this mean we're friends now? :P[/b]
    You started off with a nice structured arguement and made some good points, now your theory has fallen to shit your posts are getting off topic and making no sense.... :huh:[/b][/quote]

    Because our nice little debate was overrun by complete morons.

  9. #39
    redfieldTnT
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl

    Right and you're going to believe a Turk? *haha. *And I was pointing out that my post had nothing to do with me being racist. *He just pulled that out of his ass.

    Incase you didn't know: *aq = Fuck you.

    Now tell me, do you respect someone who says 'fuck you' after asking him a simple question?


    AQ? hes allowed to joke man
    Haha, FUCK YOU MORAX HAHAHAH FUCK OFF PUSSY ROFL HAHAHA

    Does this mean we're friends now? :P[/b]
    Starting to annoy me already and ive only been home 10 minutes 1st warning[/b][/quote]




    first of all they were friends befor they use curse words to play around with eachother


    second No

  10. #40
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF
    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<[/b]
    If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.

  11. #41
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    I think u will find Tez provides the hosting me and devile set it up

  12. #42
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF


    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<
    If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.[/b]
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:

  13. #43
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF


    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<
    If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.[/b]
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

    Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.

  14. #44
    TakenControl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo
    I think u will find Tez provides the hosting me and devile set it up
    Great pride must derive from that. 10 minutes of work and you're claiming to be god.

  15. #45
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by TakenControl
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

    Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF


    that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<


    If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.
    Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:[/b]
    Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.[/b][/quote]
    Wtf are you on about.
    This forum IS NOT tez's, tez DID NOT make it, he hosts it, same as the other 1000's of hostings out there can do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •