Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The major scheme

This is a discussion on The major scheme within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl) Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Originally posted by TakenControl <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk @ ...
Page: 4

TakenControl

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by TakenControl
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF

that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<

If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.

Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:
    Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.[/b]
    Wtf are you on about.
    This forum IS NOT tez's, tez DID NOT make it, he hosts it, same as the other 1000's of hostings out there can do.[/b][/quote]

And there's '1000's' of other people who can set up a forum.

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    I think u will find Tez provides the hosting me and devile set it up
    Great pride must derive from that. 10 minutes of work and you're claiming to be god.[/b]
    10 minutes of u being on this forum is making me want to be a murderer

i'm sorry, but if you don't like the forum, then go back to ranking

you guys may be more willing to tolerate this prick but i'm not... bye bye

TakenControl

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by TakenControl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Great pride must derive from that. 10 minutes of work and you're claiming to be god.
    10 minutes of u being on this forum is making me want to be a murderer[/b]
    Whoa whoa whoa, where's all this hostility coming from? Ah, getting picked on your whole life must build up a lot of anger inside.

Gondon

Originally posted by TakenControl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TakenControl)</div>
    Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TakenControl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Great pride must derive from that. 10 minutes of work and you're claiming to be god.
    10 minutes of u being on this forum is making me want to be a murderer[/b]
    Whoa whoa whoa, where's all this hostility coming from? Ah, getting picked on your whole life must build up a lot of anger inside.[/b][/quote]
    No, there just side affects of talking to retards.

Havvk

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Me and devile set this forum up with our own money. All for the community coz ranking was filled with shit. We have developed it, if u dont like it two words FUCK OFF

that gives u the POWER to ban everyone u want cuz u made it with ur own money and if guys like this :takencontrol dont
    like how is managed he can go other place,is not fair to blame a guy (Devile) of doing things that u consider unfair or
    racist,is his fuking forum and he can do everything he wants,he is just helping this game to be as legit as it can... so pls
    dont come and throw shit,we dont give a fuck of what u say.... <_<

If you don'y give a fuck then why are you posting here you stupid fuck. This is Tez's forum, not Deviles.

Tez hosts it, doesnt even make it near to his, he can stop hosting it yes, but devile can easly just get a new hosting. :rollseyes:

Yeah and I lease my car but I can easily buy the same one, doesn't make it mine you retard.
    Wtf are you on about.
    This forum IS NOT tez's, tez DID NOT make it, he hosts it, same as the other 1000's of hostings out there can do.[/b]
    And there's '1000's' of other people who can set up a forum.[/b][/quote]

u are one of them? :blink: pls stop this and go buy another car or whatever u want,my advice? a gun h43r:

Hostage

Aahahaa. :lol:

lol picked on all my life, if anything i was one causing them grief

Hostage

It's weird how he gets u guys goin.. :mellow:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234