Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM

This is a discussion on MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not trying to be an asshole here, but that sig is freaking ridiculous.[/b] heh, the topic is about pets ';-x...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Not trying to be an asshole here, but that sig is freaking ridiculous.[/b]
    heh, the topic is about pets ';-x

HotAsIce

Everything that has the word buddah in it as far as KO is concerned is a bit ridiculous.

I never was the one who claimed to work for the FBI with obvious lack of the english language, nor was I the one making claims that I was a hacker. You've brought the bitter reputation you've earned on yourself. Deal with it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

:unsure:
    Everything that has the word buddah in it as far as KO is concerned is a bit ridiculous.

I never was the one who claimed to work for the FBI with obvious lack of the english language, nor was I the one making claims that I was a hacker. You've brought the bitter reputation you've earned on yourself. Deal with it.[/b]
    take your sexual fistrations out some where else nerd boy no one wants your drama or cares what you think ,,hahaha
    you realy neeed a life
    lol
    go out side
    get some fresh air
    everyone about to call you powder..
    get some sun light
    LoL

Use your FBI resources to hack K2 and make pets usable by all again.[/b]
    stfu retard..whats with you and "FBI resources" (not the first time)

anyways I want to use my pet too...i pay for bronze prenium and i agree that it should be a useable for all sorts of prenium. K2 monkeys just trying to find ways for you to pay more.

Banned

Question

no doubt, we should all be able to use the pets...
    it will keep no more reason for koxp !
    thank you for this support on this issue greatly apreaciated post on ko forums under feed back to try and help get this resolved and people you know !

P4rthen0n

yeah! soon like char select screen, NT and name change !![/b]
    Sure, that would be great... as long as silver/gold users wouldn't have to pay for that.

PaPaSmurF

Lol i dont think anyone has "enjoyed" the new update yet... K2 horrible at patching, always takes like 1 week at least to correct the problems they create...or sometimes they dont fix them..(character selected and being abel to delete chars).... yet another reason to not look forward to patches..i knew they would fuk sumthing up...tses have no effect FTW
    pfff no new exp quests for lvl 70+....

this patch has been a disappointment since it was released for me.

and ofc...no NT or NC...k2 noobs

"K2 takes 1 step forward then 3 backward" --atari
    xD

Banned

Wink

Sure, that would be great... as long as silver/gold users wouldn't have to pay for that.[/b]
    thank you for your support this will make no reason for people useing koxp if you like to support idea more go to ko offcial forums under feed back on there post.
    for this issue and anyone else who might want to help !

Banned

Only people here that like this idea/think this could work are the people who dont have them/dont have premuim ect.

But thing is.. potitioning for a PET is rediculas..i dont know much about them so i wont talk about them. all i can say is k2 wont even care for this potition that gets a lack of attention.
    first you need 100% of english people to do this and then all english people call there turkey baba's and they potition in turkey..only way k2 will listen is if a large amount of people do it instead of a little tiny line of people.. i really dont see this going anywhere but,.,,speaking of something your the person who has 500 accounts voting for king GG ^__^ funny how you voted for flat and you said give me hb+7 and he say no and you like i make you king blah blah it was really funny in ventrilo

Banned

Cool

Only people here that like this idea/think this could work are the people who dont have them/dont have premuim ect.

But thing is.. potitioning for a PET is rediculas..i dont know much about them so i wont talk about them. all i can say is k2 wont even care for this potition that gets a lack of attention.
    first you need 100% of english people to do this and then all english people call there turkey baba's and they potition in turkey..only way k2 will listen is if a large amount of people do it instead of a little tiny line of people.. i really dont see this going anywhere but,.,,speaking of something your the person who has 500 accounts voting for king GG ^__^ funny how you voted for flat and you said give me hb+7 and he say no and you like i make you king blah blah it was really funny in ventrilo[/b]
    that is wrong, i have premium gold and my pet is level 41...
    anyway...
    i did this for my clannies who do not have premium and friends
    thank you

FlippinSweeT

it's pointless to make available for all, if u want something then buy the premium, get the pet, and don't buy premium ever again if that's what u wish. Buddah u seriously are not the one to try and get support when a good majority of ares doesn't like you since you made 500+ accounts and sold to turks to bug the elections. I think u should try to have k2 work on much bigger factors such as Name Change and Nation Transfer, as those are a little bit more important than a silly little pet.

HotAsIce

stfu retard..whats with you and "FBI resources" (not the first time)
    anyways I want to use my pet too...i pay for bronze prenium and i agree that it should be a useable for all sorts of prenium. K2 monkeys just trying to find ways for you to pay more.[/b]

If you had any sort of activity on the official KO forums, you would understand. Or if you've ever seen buddah trying to hold a conversation with anyone in-game, you would understand. He's a double-talking lowlife who has claimed to do numerous things that everyone knows he can't, or hasn't. I still remember the other day, i got him so mad he couldn't even insult correctly. First he called me gay, then he said something about my wife. I'm not homosexual, nor am I married, but the oxymoron appearance of these insults made me chuckle. Its not good for someone so undereducated and incompetent to try to insult others. Because then yo uturn into a joke of a person. If you didn't like the flames so much, you should have held them back in your leeching time at the monuments. What goes around comes around, and I'd be delighted to verbally fuck you up every chance I get.

Banned

Cool

it's pointless to make available for all, if u want something then buy the premium, get the pet, and don't buy premium ever again if that's what u wish. Buddah u seriously are not the one to try and get support when a good majority of ares doesn't like you since you made 500+ accounts and sold to turks to bug the elections. I think u should try to have k2 work on much bigger factors such as Name Change and Nation Transfer, as those are a little bit more important than a silly little pet.[/b]
    the pet can prevent people from downloading koxp ,, getting hacked and others issues that prevent them from foxing the more important ones you list...so they wasre less time on support for newbies downloading hack programs and getting owned...
    hence....the point....then they will have time to fix the other problems such as nation transfer...and clan list never loading 100 % etc.
    and i did not do what you just acused me of...
    all i did was give himthe idea hw could and he did it him self...and got him self banned
    others lie and say i did to make me look bad because they got no life..
    all in all...
    pets will make no reason for koxp/...with aotu looting...and allow ko to resolve all the other issues..
    thank you.

Banned

people use mac tools for autoattack ...
    autoloot is just a nice feature besides the main

+ buddah suck

Banned

LOL at thinking a pig will stop koxp. They don't download it to auto loot, they download it to auto attack. Pigs are stupid and k2 needs to be working on more important things, not random non premiums getting to have a fucking lag pet.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast