Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM

This is a discussion on MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pets for level requiremant is a good idea ';-] deadhshotcorps = 404 / file not found ;x...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

pets for level requiremant is a good idea ';-]
    deadhshotcorps = 404 / file not found ;x

Pets are stupid in my opinion anyway, but thats not the point or topic. The first thing that came to mind when i found out i couldnt summon my pet because i only had bronze premium was, ahh another revenue raiser. K2 want money, i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt change it at all. goodluck with the petition i guess.

after they made pets for gold n silver its not laggings so much

liquidkk

who the hell care about this idiot pets? just play the game and have fun
    because of this pets servers had lag so if i choose from not having pet or having lags and have pets i choose no lags...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

who the hell care about this idiot pets? just play the game and have fun
    because of this pets servers had lag so if i choose from not having pet or having lags and have pets i choose no lags...[/b]
    the pets was not the issue , just added to it...
    for llagg...

disable it imo nothing but lagg will come from it

Ripper_of_romania

lol this fuker cracks me up! omg !! look out its the fake FBI . Buddah is just a little wee eyed swamp donkey ringtailed gumnut[/b]
    and i wanna look him straight in the eye and i wanna tell him what a cheap, lying,no-good,roten forposing, lowlife, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstamped, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fattass, bug-eyed, stifflegged, spottylift, wormheaded sack of monkeyshit he is

After pets mania is gone few will use pets cuz they can't be used in pk...

HotAsIce

Go ahead, but your going to have to get a 3-step ladder and another babies first swear words guidebook to do it. Funny thing is, it probably took you longer to think up that many nonrepeating words than it took me to write every single one of my replies in this thread.

banaanc

add autoloot, remove pets and done

autoloot is only good thing pets have

OLD1953

Pets are useful, depends on your class. Besides, we are supposed to be able to have pet fights, though they don't appear to have implemented that as yet.

Anyhow, a pet is a small tank that does decent damage, I could certainly see a lvl 65 warrior binding DM and then using a pet to tank and take the attacks while he used slide to solo for better drops.

Anyone with less defense than 1200 or so will be able to use a pet for a tank.

And nobody is forcing anyone to lvl a pet, you don't like them, then don't use them.

Some of you sound like Puritans "I don't like that so nobody should be allowed to do it". Next thing you know, somebody will claim God appeared on their PC screen in CZ, 900 feet tall, and told them that anyone who uses pets in KO is going straight to Hell.

Ripper_of_romania

Go ahead, but your going to have to get a 3-step ladder and another babies first swear words guidebook to do it. Funny thing is, it probably took you longer to think up that many nonrepeating words than it took me to write every single one of my replies in this thread.[/b]
    Actually,that was an quote with no harm intended to anyone.Play bowling not killing. :P

lime

thats called a macro you noob LoL[/b]

he was quite simply saying that why would people who hack, give up hacking to buy a scroll for a wank pet so it auto loots, when they can carry on with what they have.

Your point is not valid tbh.

thats called a macro you noob LoL[/b]
    That went WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAY over your head.

Aba

not a shock to me tbh. With all the people hitting 80 nowadays that had to give big spenders a reason to keep buying prem better than bronze :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

I can get non prem accounts on A3 for 20 out of 24 hours, so I think server lag is cos the limits have been put up. Before expansion it was 10 hours of the day. I'm a pet fan buffs are good and 80 is along time leveling. Also you can't leech them up so they show who actually plays this game. I use autoloot but to be honest I think it costs more than you loot.

Its looking like a fund raiser as I can't see why they didn't allow pets back last night. And I believed them it was lag testing (DOH).
    Problem is 95% of players are over level 55 so where would that limit help us.
    Dungeon stats say 500+ lvl 70's online A1 doing dungeon - so maybe even level 70 is too low.
    And I'm lvl 70 and love my little DTS with buffs as good as VALK.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast