Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM

This is a discussion on MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they just made bronze-able d:...
Page: 5

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

they just made bronze-able d:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

they just made bronze-able d:[/b]
    i talked to a gm to get this done amoung other things and bugs ...
    clan list should load fully for clan leaders soon another other bugs
    ';-]

HotAsIce

';-][/b]
    I bet. And my pm's about the new moradon got them to put this in the last patch.

Banned

';-][/b]
    you really think your potition did this ?

what you do say i hack you okie gm ?

I bet. And my pm's about the new moradon got them to put this in the last patch.[/b]
    lol

snipelord

hey buddha why don't you go make 500 accounts so turks can win election oke? fuck off please you arrogant faggot.

HotAsIce

retards can't be arrogant. They drool on themselves.

Smoker

they just made bronze-able d:[/b]
    the topic says NON premium lol which of course wont happen

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

lol at some nerd stallking my topics with his lil 12 yr old friends, lol

HotAsIce

I don't even know 3/4 of the people replying in these topics. you've made such an ass of yourself I don't even need to recruit people to prove it. If a 12 year old can put you to shame this easily, I'd hate to even guess at how old you are. I'd hardly call it stalking. I keep up to date with my forum browsing as much as possible. Check your profile views, I've never once visited it to see what you've posted on. I could go and make a reply to each of your posts, but I'd like to consider myself above that. But hey, if you want to keep pretending in your own little world that your actually important to someone, keep on going, but your not about to trick anyone in these forums, or the offical forums. We know you too well for that.

Just remove pets... the most useless addon to the game ever.

banaanc

Just remove pets... the most useless addon to the game ever.[/b]
    i dont fully agree, autoloot is nice, i dont have to lagpick those stupid chests when soloing stuff

but thats all

Banned

i dont fully agree, autoloot is nice, i dont have to lagpick those stupid chests when soloing stuff

but thats all[/b]
    the game never had autoloot before if im not mistaken and we all delt with it..but i guess it seems like the only reason why we want them is for autoloot.. xp like falcons or ew or edilons should only need autoloot since they mostly get aoe'd .. if you cant loot 1 by 1 then thats just sad..ive logged in twice since the patch and only went to arena..my adivce just stick to arena and see your name go on chat

banaanc

i can loot but in the time i open the box, i can kill another one :P and i dont need to put beer down to click on box :P

OLD1953

LOL, they actually have implemented a couple of suggestions I started, but it took them months. This company moves about the speed of a dying snail with a flat tire. (And please to note, AFAIK I started them, but other people took it up and bugged them about it over time)

One of them I made when I was feeling really really snarky about their shortcomings, and I let it be known on their forums that making game maps is NOT some kind of mysterious thing only sooperdooper guy can do, that many of us have made maps for games going back to doom and doom2. And that everyone who made such maps knew perfectly well that buggable walls could be fixed by just drawing a transparent wall or two right in front of the buggy walls and why the HELL weren't they doing that in the abyss. Went down recently, was absolutely shocked spitless when I ran into a transparent wall a couple of game feet in front of the visible one.

LOL, they actually have implemented a couple of suggestions I started, but it took them months. This company moves about the speed of a dying snail with a flat tire. (And please to note, AFAIK I started them, but other people took it up and bugged them about it over time)

One of them I made when I was feeling really really snarky about their shortcomings, and I let it be known on their forums that making game maps is NOT some kind of mysterious thing only sooperdooper guy can do, that many of us have made maps for games going back to doom and doom2. And that everyone who made such maps knew perfectly well that buggable walls could be fixed by just drawing a transparent wall or two right in front of the buggy walls and why the HELL weren't they doing that in the abyss. Went down recently, was absolutely shocked spitless when I ran into a transparent wall a couple of game feet in front of the visible one.[/b]
    wow, more ego boosts for you?

k2 codulnt have implemented autoloot before, as pets were only made avaible with their most recent patch.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast