Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Make rebirth Ron's +8....

This is a discussion on Make rebirth Ron's +8.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doesn't give 2 "extra AP". like other people says, it's just a visual bug. Anyways, ill explain what happen so ...
Page: 2

lekebekois

doesn't give 2 "extra AP". like other people says, it's just a visual bug. Anyways, ill explain what happen so people can fully understand why it gives more AP .

+8 Hell breaker => 175 to 181 AP ==> 6 AP more
    +7 Dark Vane (or any 1 hand) => 86 to 88 AP ==> 2 AP more

Any 2h Weapon (except FT) +6 to +7 ==> 8 more AP
    Any 2h Weapon (FT items) +6 to +7 ==> 6 more AP (HB +6-7 = 161-167)
    Any 2h Weapon (except FT) +7 to +8 ==> 12 more AP
    Any 2h Weapon (FT items) +7 to +8 ==> 8 more AP (HB +7-8 = 167-175)

Difference between +6 and +8 = should be 20 AP for 2h weapons; it was 14 for FT weapons.

Basically, that forgotten items update gave back the weapons the AP they should normally have. they were "underpowered" before. HB+1 is 131 AP and Rappy +1 is 137 ap; but both @ +8 they had 175 - 187 which is 12 ap diff (6 more then what it should be)...

In other words:
    FT weapon +7 = 2 more AP
    FT weapon +8 = 6 more AP
    FT weapon +9 = u're not suppoed to get there; but like 12 more AP (not sure)

dunno if u all understood, but they simply made the FT items fit their upgrading chart.

*Note*: I did my example with 2H weapons because the HB is prolly the Item I know the most, but it also applies to 1h weapons. DV +8 will be 97 AP instead of 91 => at +1 it's 4 less AP then shard +1 and Shard +8 is 101 AP.
    etc etc etc...

^^DV will own!

HotAsIce

So basically K2 made uniques rebirthable so they could fix one of their fuckups. Gotcha :P WOnder if they are going to do that with stuff like chitin bows which only go up in AP like 2 every upgrade.

lekebekois

So basically K2 made uniques rebirthable so they could fix one of their fuckups. Gotcha :P WOnder if they are going to do that with stuff like chitin bows which only go up in AP like 2 every upgrade.[/b]
    I guess so; they made the chit bow rebirthable... we'd need to have someone with Rebirthed IB +4 and Chitin bow +8 to try it (they both have 125 AP if i'm correct.)

its just visual bug that bonus is already been given even if not rebirthed[/b]
    omg i just read what i have written^^

i was watching tv while i was writting that^^
    cant really do two things at once...

but nvm, im to lazy to correct that post :P

Go preview it with rebirht scroll and you'll see what changes

but like everyone says the changes are already in effect on your character... the staffs stats are just a visual bug. I'm sure there will be a patch sometime in the near future that will fix that.

yeah i notice that the ap on character didnt change when i compare a viper +7 with 95 ap and the rons+8 90ap, on my character's ap i saw no change.[/b]

mage dun have much AP to begin with.... try something else <_<

Banned

Well on HB it&#39;s not visual bug... because if its not rebirthed and has 167 ap i have 2289 ap but with II +7 with 168 ap i have 2331 ap... and if rebirthed HB then had 2377

mage dun have much AP to begin with.... try something else <_<[/b]
    Well the ap on the staff does matter. This is why mages in completes can hit hard aswell and not only papers.

Well the ap on the staff does matter. This is why mages in completes can hit hard aswell and not only papers.[/b]
    it also affects other things :mellow: but if ppl don&#39;t know that i&#39;ll let them go on thinking it doesnt ^_^ still havent found out bato if that rebirthing changes anything?

Well yesterday i made it rebirth and the only thing that change it was the ap of the staff. before was 90ap, now it is 95ap. No changes on general ap of the character.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

at least its huge info box got cut in half ;p

Yeah ^^

offtopic:
    rons staff +8 is nice Oo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12