Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

make too many NPs = banned?

This is a discussion on make too many NPs = banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was reading this thread on the ko forums: WARNING PPL - GamersFirst Forums apparently, GMs will ban you if you ...
Page: 1

Default make too many NPs = banned?

was reading this thread on the ko forums:
    WARNING PPL - GamersFirst Forums

apparently, GMs will ban you if you make too many NPs during wars etc

If someone gets banned for making 100.000 national points in a day, that means G1 made them a favor. Those people need to get some sense to their heads.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

It's rubbish, that's what it is. I know 3 people that have gotten banned and then NP wiped, and I know 100% they didn't NPT lol.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

don't know why are you guys still wondering. this is normal. you're cheating like fuck = long live gameplay. you're playing legitly but well = ban. thats how it works by K2...

iPwnedChuckNorris

@gaudior, why r u still on this forum, i thought u quited ko like 123123 years ago xD
    -bored like fugg?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    @gaudior, why r u still on this forum, i thought u quited ko like 123123 years ago xD
    -bored like fugg?
    yea, i'm bored actually. I was here cause we were selling items for months and I was playing on private servers tho. But now we won't sell more items and I won't play on any psko anyomre so i'm plannin on leaving the forum too. Just hanging here a bit yet in the night

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    -bored like fugg?
    for someone who knows about a preson being on this forum for that many years is funny you say that seeing how u have what 10 posts and joined in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    for someone who knows about a preson being on this forum for that many years is funny you say that seeing how u have what 10 posts and joined in 2010
    maybe he got a new acc, cuz he doesnt remember the old 1 xD

- On topic, its about time that if you make too much nps you get investigated at least

if your making 55k nps+ a day you deserved to get banned, its the K2 staff telling you to go outside for a while lol

Quote Originally Posted by plus9 View Post
    if your making 55k nps+ a day you deserved to get banned, its the K2 staff telling you to go outside for a while lol
    That's really ignorant reasoning. Funny, but taken literally pretty stupid. It's not per day, it's IN A day. So if someone want's to spend their day off smoking weed and playing KO all day earning shitload of NP then, no they don't "deserve" to be banned.

correction: you dont only deserve to get banned, also a NP reset, ecspecially if your number 1# np ranked in your server

Little archer Senior Member

they do get np reset after the ban.

suggestion: stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    don't know why are you guys still wondering. this is normal. you're cheating like fuck = long live gameplay. you're playing legitly but well = ban. thats how it works by K2...
    +1, I have the same experience

SHERi0N

at ardream u wont have these problems haha xD ^^

ya i also heard that they will sell the items after getting back their accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    +1

I am done with this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast