Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

make too many NPs = banned?

This is a discussion on make too many NPs = banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is new...
Page: 2

killah

this is new

Ninjaz

So are you.

Banned

owned by Ninjaz

this is actually gay since i know many good mages that got banned for having made too much nps :S

they got banned 2-30 days and their nps reset to 100 (omfg)

now they are trying sell their char (as I would do also :S)

angelsdream

Nothing new, I already made a post that got closed after 1 day on the official forum about it.

I even got Nothos in PM and he said "for me, making nova town at bifrost / chaos respawn is not a funny way to gain NPs", and then didnt answer anymore.

5 of my old clan members already got banned and NP reset, they were top 5 Ladder holder of the month (dragon 3 h 1 nazi). They were using kinda GG items and playing on vent. Everyone know how much a gg mage party can make in a day, exept K2 .....

Results : the whole clan left and we have no more mage clan in orc side ...

gg K2

Quote Originally Posted by plus9 View Post
    if your making 55k nps+ a day you deserved to get banned, its the K2 staff telling you to go outside for a while lol
    haha xD So true man!

Scallywag

This happened to someone ive known as a gg player for a very longtime. I couldnt beleive the ban and actually asked for it to be re looked into. 2 GMs reinvestigated. And guess what? This guy was Np transferring for hours apparently

What happens is there is no daily limit. Anyone who seems to be making "way above average" nps in a day gets flagged and a gm looks at their log personally.
    If they r legitimately making those nps no ban.

Problem is people who i never believed would cheat this way are cheating and have been caught red handed

Inactive Member

i dont know, but i think if your nps is from pk and not from np transfer you dont have a problem

srry to bump a old thread but it isnt that old but anyways is 10k in 1 day to much?

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    srry to bump a old thread but it isnt that old but anyways is 10k in 1 day to much?
    Don't think so.. You should be save... Starts around 50kish.. 10k can be done, specially in wars..

shanny92

yea well gms cant see the different between npt and legal nps anymore cuz no fuking active gms around, peace of crack, thats it, k2 fucked up::/

dojomaster

haha so wats the max nps u can get a day without gettin banned?

Don't think there's a "daily limit" as such - seen people stay in pk zones 24/7 and never get banned.

It seems more likely that you'll be banned for getting a large amount of NP in a really short time - when you nt for example. Zeca had his mage banned because he made about 30+ kills nt'ing right after chaos.

So avoid huge amounts of np in a short time and you should be fine... It's still K2 at the end of the day.

Too bad tho.. Looks like you are not allowed to nova the crystal at war.. Not allowed to do NT after chaos.. Not allowed to nova and clear the crystal room in CSW.. Still think it is funny.. A bunch of people find a way to kill alot of others.. And get banned for it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    don't know why are you guys still wondering. this is normal. you're cheating like fuck = long live gameplay. you're playing legitly but well = ban. thats how it works by K2...
    It's not only on k2 games.
    I've been playing on Softnyx games and same happened to me...

The whole games industry is fucked, when you're too good for the game, it seems like you're a hacker and you're getting the full punishment.
    But when you're hacking you're mostly getting a ban for period time and then you're back to cheat.

It is sad to know that is true, but this is how it works and we're still playing these games so it's our own fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12