Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MakeMyDay / KaChing

This is a discussion on MakeMyDay / KaChing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kaching did lots of account trades and never scammed anyone... dont know why he would start now. I know this ...
Page: 2

sleepalot

Kaching did lots of account trades and never scammed anyone...
    dont know why he would start now.

I know this has been said before... but kaching is a specific moderater, not a trade moderator.

and uhm....
    We do not support USD transactions - we will not moderate these.
    Trades involving characters are VERY HIGH-RISK transactions, even with a moderator. We take no responsibility for scam incidents these if these are moderated. There are parts of the traded account that even a moderator cannot secure for you.
    [/b]
    guess you missed that first line? h34r:

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

mh i am not stupid and able to read but why shouldnt he do it? i have write with the real msn and his ko4life acc so why shouldnt he do it one time? i am aiming on warn all not to complain about what happend.

Banned Senior Member

Ruthvik dont you dare mentioning my name again stupid scammer
    Samir is a scammer , yes but so is ruthvik ( at least samir admits it )
    I will get a msn chat soon that proves it

Whats so fun to scam people? cant you make your items in your own way ? zzz ... i played 2 accounts not mine i can take great items for my personal account , but if somebody trust me , why should i stabb him ? ( sry if wrote wrong ) .

Anyway ban him from ko4life its not going to help , any1 can delete cookies and use other account like i did before so...

Anyway sorry to hear it man ...

Banned Senior Member

Theres also a thing called IP ban ofc he can use proxy but not many people know how

the_man_slayer

ruth ur a piece of shit who works with and is friends with a scammer

ur comment on this topic is worthless, and on most other topics for that matter

Whats so fun to scam people? cant you make your items in your own way ? zzz ... i played 2 accounts not mine i can take great items for my personal account , but if somebody trust me , why should i stabb him ? ( sry if wrote wrong ) .

Anyway ban him from ko4life its not going to help , any1 can delete cookies and use other account like i did before so...

Anyway sorry to hear it man ...[/b]
    scammers are good for nothing poor losers irl so they see an easy opportunity to scam in a video and take advantage of ppl who trust them because they need the money to pay for their rent. instead of them trying to get a job (like normal people) they just rely on scamming ppl in a game.

both of them should beban and ip ban for scamming.

tolgahan

i still trust him until he accepts he scammed ppl.

nubrogue

ur comment on this topic is worthless, and on most other topics for that matter[/b]

so you work also whit scammers? cuss the account you sold me and ragnork lost all the items you sold me and rag an account that was unsafe... and i know you already told us you dind take the items so ho did? and will i ever get my items back?...
    sorry for offtopic but had to say this sjit

i am not doubting what you are saying but could you please provide some proof with the accusations so i can act accordingly, thanks

StoneColdAngel

nubrogue

i am not doubting what you are saying but could you please provide some proof with the accusations so i can act accordingly, thanks[/b]

well we bought a warrior from the_man_slayer a time ago, but there was a pw bugg so the_man_slayer had the pw for ar warrior, 1 day we dc we logg back into the game and all ar items where gone. the_man_slayer told us he gave the pw to a few guys before he sold it to us so... lost alot cuss of the_man_slayer

dual eme+0
    dual rol+0
    ms+8, 2h giga+7, glave+8
    skely belt+0, dual pe+0
    full shell+7, fov+0, wp+1 and alot more,

sorry for my bad english lol,

Banned

ur comment on this topic is worthless, and on most other topics for that matter[/b]
    actually samir seems to have blocked me 2 weeks+ now and last time ive haerd of him he was playin some acc on pathos so yeah someones pissed cuz his gay ass lvler delvled him

p.s i heard there was some topic about me i missed it again?

Banned Senior Member

RUTHVIK FFS STOP LYING
    samir couldnt have delvled ranguki because he didnt have the password
    unless you gave him it like it says in the msn convos

Banned

RUTHVIK FFS STOP LYING
    samir couldnt have delvled ranguki because he didnt have the password
    unless you gave him it like it says in the msn convos[/b]
    i never said samir delvled ur warr and felix already said some turk was on ur acc so yeah i could care less somethin like that comin from you and as for tms im disapointed that you belive someone like aviv

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast