Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Making Hp pots

This is a discussion on Making Hp pots within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i need to make about 1-2gb fast on my lv 66 bp , and hes full healer, if i ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

Thumbs up

well i need to make about 1-2gb fast on my lv 66 bp, and hes full healer, if i do make hp pots the 720's how much does it cost to make them and if i sell them for 3.8k about how much could i profit from thm per hour, i was thinking an estimate 10m?

feng

well they cost like 2.8k to make...so 1k profit per and u cant carry 9999 so u cant afk to sell...and from my experiences i havent been able to sell them very fast...

Priest_gabber

if u sell them 10 min bef4 bdw registration or 10 min bef4 war u sell them very fast

If u sell 9999 pots for 3.8k each then u will have arround 10 mil profit or something. It takes long to sell them and to make them so i wish u good luck with making 100.000 pots!

silverbuffer18

so about how many pots could i make per hour if my weight is 2.5k?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

so about how many pots could i make per hour if my weight is 2.5k?[/b]

i can make 9999 in less than 20minutes on my int priests which has a weight of 1.8k in its str gear.

what takes the longest is running back and forth to get the small hp pots you need to make the 720's about 10-12 minutes to get 9999 if you have swift, or you can be lazy if your pc doesn't lag when you do /town and buy them at emc/lufer and then gate back to asga/bellua. As for selling pots, it just depends on if ppl need to repot. Your best way is to ask people you know or in clan who needs hp pots and then basically make an order sheet and fulfill each request as you come to it.

silverbuffer18

yeah, my whole clan needs repot they wana buy about 7k hp pots each, about 20 of them :P, so should i just buy all the materials and bank them, then get as many as i can hold and just go to the lady or buy them from shop then go to the lady

silverbuffer18

bump

sexyrexy

repot in bifrost = no running

Atalo

yes just have 9999 of each in the inn then once you do that in elmo you can make the pots right next to the INN just hit "B" =)

Banned Senior Member

It is advisable to have a secondary account you make pots HP (EASY)
    Example, me account have WARRIOR lvl 7x, PRIEST lvl 60 (make POTS), WARRIOR 59(ADREAM)

unsolved_mystery

making the post is the easy part. Competeing with everyone else making and selling pots is the hard part. I know some assholes that undercut people next to them to sell theirs faster. ME!

silverbuffer18

made 10k hps in about 15 minutes, selling them is hard cuz like 4 people selling them too

buy the scrolls to make pots during 0% tax @ delos... saves u quite a lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast