Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Making Hp pots

This is a discussion on Making Hp pots within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm one of the lazy ones taht buys em off other ppls. i'd prolly even buy them at full price ...
Page: 2

Banned

i'm one of the lazy ones taht buys em off other ppls. i'd prolly even buy them at full price to repot my inn faster

i'm one of the lazy ones taht buys em off other ppls. i'd prolly even buy them at full price to repot my inn faster [/b]
    how much is 1 gb worth at diez atm? pathos is still quite expensive :/ so i save up everything i can :S

Banned

12-13$

I gots gg clannies that make me pots for cheap tho

12-13$

I gots gg clannies that make me pots for cheap tho [/b]
    wow, our gb is only 10$ diez must be coin/cash-broke

but making pots is really boring and very hard to stand...... if it werent for music.... i dont think id ever bother making pots

Banned

best place to make pots = Bifrost town ._.

just a tip, if u want to make a little more profit, i just used to buy my favor scrolls in abyss and it dropped like 200 coins off each pot. I guess you could like take a nub char, mail urself multiple letters ofr 9999 favor scrolls from abyss, and just go from there o_O

just a tip, if u want to make a little more profit, i just used to buy my favor scrolls in abyss and it dropped like 200 coins off each pot. I guess you could like take a nub char, mail urself multiple letters ofr 9999 favor scrolls from abyss, and just go from there o_O[/b]
    buy when delos tax = 0%, you save another 200 coins

silverbuffer18

ohh thnx, i had 9999 scrolls, ima wait for that 0% to make em pots, ima just selling them at 3k, got like 8 people buying 7k+ at a time

smknguns

well i need to make about 1-2gb fast on my lv 66 bp, and hes full healer, if i do make hp pots the 720's how much does it cost to make them and if i sell them for 3.8k about how much could i profit from thm per hour, i was thinking an estimate 10m?[/b]
    lol kinda a shitty way to make money... do like a gold farmer and kill glyptodonts for bezoars lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12