Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Read.

This is a discussion on Please Read. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gonna take this time to ask something of this community. 1) Before taking on a sharer/buying/selling ... do your homework. ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Please Read.

Gonna take this time to ask something of this community.

1) Before taking on a sharer/buying/selling ... do your homework. Check all cheaters/scammer threads. Take as many screenshots as possible. Have them pm you thru this forum and MSN(get both for records in case something goes sour). If they intend on sharing, get their facebook! Ask me about a guy, i can look into him before you do a deal. I think if ur selling/buying something that is very expensive - this effort is worth it.

2) Posting in the market section. DO NOT post your ign on your thread! If someone posts your ign on the thread, pm me......Ill delete it! In fact, dont post people's ign on any reply to any thread even if its in the lounge!. If you notice it.... pm me - Ill delete it!

3) If you get scammed, before just rushing to make a post - take the time to gather your infos and then go make the thread. Any infos possible! Examples of infos = screenshots, MSN-pm conversations, facebook, unique/rare items that are being merchanted by the person who scammed you. Provide this all on the thread at the time of making your thread for faster justice! Tell your friend to NOT post on the thread. Make it easier on the mods to get the business done. If I check a scammer thread and see 2 pages of your friends flaming this and that...... I tend to not look at it as hard! I dont get paid to do this.......i do this on my own time as do the other mods. Remember this! It is your(the community's) responsibility to gather this info and to alert the rest of the members of shady people. Most mods/admins dont even play KO. This isnt a KO site, its for other platforms as well!

4) I have been the target of the noob haters taking my Market posts and posting them on Officials to get banned. I will ban your account for posting info's from this site on that one..... no matter what it is.

I will clean my inbox now, feel free to pm me any deletions or requests. I get off work in 8 hours and I can tend to them.

Little archer Senior Member

should prolly state in your title that ur still a mod imo.

keep up the good work

Banned Senior Member

I'm all against scammers and such....

but this should be common knowledge and the BUYER/SELLER's responsibility.

Both should record their trades and if neither do, and a scam is involved, both should be equally punished. It shouldnt be anyones responsibility but their own. Mods/Admins should only enforce the policy, not have to hold peoples hands through it all.

Good stuff boys

Why do you even waste your time with these people? I check back here and I see the same ole dumbass comments that a 5 year old can make. What have this forum turn into? KOranking? That forum died for the same reason ko4life will.

DUMB and DUMBER - who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    so if it is him with the Girlfriend wendy
    Hes actually a Scammer himself Gratz
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Please explain... That sounds like a juicy story, Stan is on a mission to get babashoppers from ko4life banned.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Why do you even waste your time with these people? I check back here and I see the same ole dumbass comments that a 5 year old can make. What have this forum turn into? KOranking? That forum died for the same reason ko4life will.

DUMB and DUMBER - who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.
    Your posts as a whole are starting to iritate me.

If for whatever reason Draven isn't online, for example its daytime and your EU, you can try me, i tend to flick back and forth to these website at intivals during my working day so i can try and help the best i can.

Banned Senior Member

I think the mods here is doing a great job, just stupid kiddos think that they don't, they do this on their free time when they can do something else than reading stupid posts about how bad they are, just give them credits that they still give a fuck.

anyways that C-W Mods thingy sounds great, i've been thinking about trying to help you guys out, but i'm probably not qualified to be any kind of mod here

keep up the good work guys

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

we hope that what you say is right draven
    i respect you although i never talked to you and never met you on any conference
    but i feel something good from your side
    and yea we all have to work as 1 hand to keep this fan site UP and we have to get new comers from game too so we get more activity on all servers here
    nowadays only c-w is active
    hope we get this forum active like before

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Keep up the good work Draven.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Nevermind.

draven rules!

i made you D:

ps. good post, maybe you should post something like this in the in game request section

I thought there was talk of making the market section private? probably won't cut down on the scamming that much but at least you won't have official forum lurkers trying to "expose" people here lol

^
    +1. It only makes sense to make the market sections (if not the whole forum) available to members only.

burp* had an awesome BBQ today <3 ya all

p.s ty for remindar infos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast