Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Making Money on Steam Server

This is a discussion on Making Money on Steam Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any recommendations on how an Archer can make money on the new steam server without being a very high level? ...
Page: 1

Default Making Money on Steam Server

Any recommendations on how an Archer can make money on the new steam server without being a very high level? I haven't played a brand new server in a long time, so I don't know how to make money on servers like this, but I know for sure it's much different than older servers, where I can make money pretty easily :P

Any tips?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I think mining is severely underrated. Give it an hour or so and you will get some monster stones, chests, maybe even some high class frags. Even better if you can get the gold mattock. If you can invest the time it usually pays off pretty well.

Go to juraid as much as you can. Bitfrost isn't half bad. Reselling items is always viable.

I heard mining got nerfed, plus i don't have dc prem, so...

Yeah I'll be going to as many FT's / Juraid / etc as possible, just gotta level up first.

Speaking of leveling up, anyone got some tips for that? I heard there's a huge chain quest but i can't seem to find it haha

Get pet loot and sit at cardinal/hornet overnight.

Zwn

-Farm the lycan family for the +8s and merch them

-apes = nice exp + normal upgrade scrolls (which sells nicely to npc)

-the dragon knight family used to drop opals/saphires/crystal which also gives decent noahs from npc (which saves u the time from merchanting)

-i think the uruk family was nice money but u need to be able to kill them before they reach u so idk if it applies to u

but in the end i agree with avari here (at least if they havent nerfed mining too hard), the best money u will get at low lvl in this game comes from going chaos and mine af.k the rest of the time (not long af.k tough, u need come back every 20/30 min to empty inventory).

Selling quest items is the best form of money making as far as I've seen, as to the guy that said to do Juraid... There is no juraid bro lol and mining was heavily nerfed as far as I'm aware?
    Ganzah likes this.

Ppl are complaining how mining doesnt worth it anymore, they only get pots so guess its a no go. Also juraid is not enabled yet so its also out of the question. Id say go to chaos, ft and bdw and sell the chests you get, as for coin farming, it really depends on your lvl. On lower lvls cardinals could work (im not sure about the drop rate tho). Higher lvls you can solo satiros in eslant (68+) and npc all the crap it drops, it is between 500k-1m for a full inverntory and is decently fast.

They really need to find a way to inject liquid cash into the server. Currently, it is really hard to even make money to repot. Cardinal jewels are terrible since they barely drop and farming some items like +8 rare class (like someone alredy mentioned) is a null metod since there is no money at all in the server so no one in their right mind would buy that type of stuff. I tried so many mobs and what seems to be best way is either half-trolls or Burning Stones and you can barely break even with the pots you spend to farm there. There's also Mastodons in cz, but try to stay 10 minutes there. So I don't know...

Just from buying the potion packs in the PUS you'll be miles away from the rest. And yet some people have the gut to say it isn't pay to win.
    Smooth and Phantom94 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    They really need to find a way to inject liquid cash into the server. Currently, it is really hard to even make money to repot. Cardinal jewels are terrible since they barely drop and farming some items like +8 rare class (like someone alredy mentioned) is a null metod since there is no money at all in the server so no one in their right mind would buy that type of stuff. I tried so many mobs and what seems to be best way is either half-trolls or Burning Stones and you can barely break even with the pots you spend to farm there. There's also Mastodons in cz, but try to stay 10 minutes there. So I don't know...

Just from buying the potion packs in the PUS you'll be miles away from the rest. And yet some people have the gut to say it isn't pay to win.
    Lol? Its not hard at all to make money, farm quest items and sell them for money, do the monster stones they literally give you for free and sell the uniques you get, they give you a stupid amount of potions for free just from questing, farm almost any mob you can kill relatively easily in emc/luf or eslant and npc the random crap you get and make millions in less than an hour, buy stuff in moradon merchants for cheap and then sell it to someone else for higher than you bought it for, do chaos/bdw/forgotten temple and either sell the chests to players or open them yourself and sell what you got that was inside, most of the time you'll get atleast a few hundred k and if you're lucky you can get multiple millions of coins. You can also fish and sell the exp flashes for a decent chunk of cash and doing that requires literally no effort.

It was the same with EUKO, ppl were struggling with pots, just give it some time, once prices go up a little (on chests for example - easy to get) pot shouldnt be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Lol? Its not hard at all to make money, farm quest items and sell them for money, do the monster stones they literally give you for free and sell the uniques you get, they give you a stupid amount of potions for free just from questing, farm almost any mob you can kill relatively easily in emc/luf or eslant and npc the random crap you get and make millions in less than an hour, buy stuff in moradon merchants for cheap and then sell it to someone else for higher than you bought it for, do chaos/bdw/forgotten temple and either sell the chests to players or open them yourself and sell what you got that was inside, most of the time you'll get atleast a few hundred k and if you're lucky you can get multiple millions of coins. You can also fish and sell the exp flashes for a decent chunk of cash and doing that requires literally no effort.
    By quest items you mean the chitins/shells parts/royals etc? Because if so, that's a one time thing and you'll go broke with the money you made with that just by repoting. The amount of potions you spend in a monster stone is so high that, not only me, but everyone who I've talked to can't afford doing them to a point that it is worth farming and even if you sell the uniques you get, which is really hard, they are priced atm at no more than 2m which will go dry again just by repoting. And reselling in moradon, like you mentioned, is impossible atm since you need a decent amount of funds to start doing that and the market is completely frozen since no one have any money at all.

Last but not least, I see you have both potion PUS packs, so literally all the income you get stays on you so you are clueless on what I'm talking about.

EDIT: @NatGeo, I know bud but all I'm saying is that, right now, it is extremely painful for non donors. I have always donated in USKO and this time around I didn't because I knew that I'll be forced to stop playing next week, so this time, I could see how fucked up all this is (which I obviously knew alredy).

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    By quest items you mean the chitins/shells parts/royals etc? Because if so, that's a one time thing and you'll go broke with the money you made with that just by repoting. The amount of potions you spend in a monster stone is so high that, not only me, but everyone who I've talked to can't afford doing them to a point that it is worth farming and even if you sell the uniques you get, which is really hard, they are priced atm at no more than 2m which will go dry again just by repoting. And reselling in moradon, like you mentioned, is impossible atm since you need a decent amount of funds to start doing that and the market is completely frozen since no one have any money at all.

Last but not least, I see you have both potion PUS packs, so literally all the income you get stays on you so you are clueless on what I'm talking about.
    By quest items I meant items that you turn in to complete quests, apples of moradon being a simple example, as for me having premium potions that hardly makes any of what I said not valuable information, they're all ways of making profit, the amount of profit you'll come away with is just less than what I would.

Little archer Senior Member

Is juraid even live? I don't remember seeing it in the schedule they posted.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Is juraid even live? I don't remember seeing it in the schedule they posted.
    nope, neither is bifrost (any bifrost gems are from egos etc in bowl)
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast