Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Making Money on Steam Server

This is a discussion on Making Money on Steam Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more items need to drop, without premium NPC sale prices, you can hardly afford to repair weapons and pots...
Page: 2

more items need to drop, without premium NPC sale prices, you can hardly afford to repair weapons and pots

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    more items need to drop, without premium NPC sale prices, you can hardly afford to repair weapons and pots
    Again I say, sell things to players, not to npcs, the only thing you should be vendoring is random dogshit that you get while killing stuff.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

As azrael sayd. Go farm bones of trolls, feather of harpys, wings of harpys. Go esl merch them and profit.
    I made like 3 mil after 1 hour of farming at raven harpys (also like 4 mds)

uh so i just pressed abandon on a chain quest (the one in emc)... can i not get it back now? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    uh so i just pressed abandon on a chain quest (the one in emc)... can i not get it back now? lol
    Which one? You should be able to pick it back up from the NPC that gave it to you.

the one from nez. whenever i talk to her, she wont let me have it again... but before i abandoned the quest she wanted me to talk to some magical guy (but i couldnt find his name on the map). anyone know where he is, by chance? xD

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    the one from nez. whenever i talk to her, she wont let me have it again... but before i abandoned the quest she wanted me to talk to some magical guy (but i couldnt find his name on the map). anyone know where he is, by chance? xD
    He's at kalluga valley, just tp there and walk over to the big stone wall/gate thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    By quest items you mean the chitins/shells parts/royals etc? Because if so, that's a one time thing and you'll go broke with the money you made with that just by repoting. The amount of potions you spend in a monster stone is so high that, not only me, but everyone who I've talked to can't afford doing them to a point that it is worth farming and even if you sell the uniques you get, which is really hard, they are priced atm at no more than 2m which will go dry again just by repoting. And reselling in moradon, like you mentioned, is impossible atm since you need a decent amount of funds to start doing that and the market is completely frozen since no one have any money at all.

Last but not least, I see you have both potion PUS packs, so literally all the income you get stays on you so you are clueless on what I'm talking about.

EDIT: @NatGeo, I know bud but all I'm saying is that, right now, it is extremely painful for non donors. I have always donated in USKO and this time around I didn't because I knew that I'll be forced to stop playing next week, so this time, I could see how fucked up all this is (which I obviously knew alredy).
    he also thinks ko isnt p2w

Farm Blood of Glyptodonts in CZ (Mastodons).
    Sell to vendor for 37,500 noah each & They drop very often

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Farm Blood of Glyptodonts in CZ (Mastodons).
    Sell to vendor for 37,500 noah each & They drop very often
    Yep, 1h farming of Mastodon - 1 shotting them - no use of potions no repair... and I farmed 5 mils... its quite a good spot to farm money lol

But you might get jumped as ppl quite often check those spots for newbies or simply go farm as well... you gon waste pots on pking them / defending your spot

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    I think mining is severely underrated. Give it an hour or so and you will get some monster stones, chests, maybe even some high class frags. Even better if you can get the gold mattock. If you can invest the time it usually pays off pretty well.
    me and my buddy been mining with DC prem, gold mattock yesterday for over 2 hours. not a single MS. I have never seen a chest or frag drop either. I think they really killed the mining scene...

^ Damn that sucks man, thanks for sharing (not sarcasm)

I went archers cuz i hear they're the best for farming solo but sometimes i feel like i shouldda gone mage lol

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    me and my buddy been mining with DC prem, gold mattock yesterday for over 2 hours. not a single MS. I have never seen a chest or frag drop either. I think they really killed the mining scene...
    man that's unfortunate i guess it used to be a gg way of making cash but not so much anymore

If you don't want to farm in cz, another method is killing Burning Stones in Luferson/El Morad Castle & Looting all the junk & Selling to shops. It's only good with premium,

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    If you don't want to farm in cz, another method is killing Burning Stones in Luferson/El Morad Castle & Looting all the junk & Selling to shops. It's only good with premium,
    Satiros are better to farm for that purpose imo, they're easier to kill, drop nice vendor trash and you can sell the horseshoes to people for a decent amount, they also give okay exp so that's a plus.
    Last edited by azreal313; 01-29-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12