Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Making Ronark Land more interesting

This is a discussion on Making Ronark Land more interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since ROFD people barely exp in Ronark Land now, its just DK/EW and sometimes apos of cold/fire apos, but that's ...
Page: 1

Since ROFD people barely exp in Ronark Land now, its just DK/EW and sometimes apos of cold/fire apos, but that's like never nothing else.

Back in KO/KE people would be xping everywhere! Apos/Deru/Golems/Trolls/Harpy/Ravens

what would you think about adding like Dark Stones in Ronark? and maybe paramun at the old apos/deru spawn?
    I think that it'd be awesome and people would actually exp more in CZ than Eslant.

Anyways, if there's a whole lot people who want this to happen and everyone confronts K2 about it, i'm sure that they could implement/edit mobs in CZ.

DS's hit hard, now add opposite nations dmg when raiding -.- no way pple would take that risk of dying so easily.

DS's hit hard, now add opposite nations dmg when raiding -.- no way pple would take that risk of dying so easily.[/b]
    Ehh back in the day trolls and giant golems would hit hard too, what about ravens on paper mages? yet everyone still xp'ed on them, even if they kept getting raided over and over

Beast&Harlot

Ehh back in the day trolls and giant golems would hit hard too, what about ravens on paper mages? yet everyone still xp'ed on them, even if they kept getting raided over and over [/b]
    yea wach husy's vid he raids the same group like 500 times but still they continue to exp, and i think its an awsome idea

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

omg.. people should definitely exp more in ronark land. its so hard to find orcs to raid nowadays.

Well atleast it'll be fun for the pker's :lol: but keep dreaming, its ko we're talking about .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

umm...why would people xp in ronark anyway? if they get 60 they cant go back so...no real incentive for them to be xping in ronark

I think u got it wrong...ronark=/= dcz...dcz is called ardream.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

umm...why would people xp in ronark anyway? if they get 60 they cant go back so...no real incentive for them to be xping in ronark[/b]
    you make as much sense as a cow...

umm...why would people xp in ronark anyway? if they get 60 they cant go back so...no real incentive for them to be xping in ronark[/b]

Eh? :huh:

You talking about Ardream? :mellow:

are you talking about ardream? or..? huh? :S

Banned

W00T

Cama got pwnt, for all those who hate the **** out of him..

ITS A GOOD TIME TO KICK HIM IN THE ASS NOW

Banned

Wooottt

Lets all flame cama ffs!!!!

now....!!! dumb cama what a noob, zzz....

<3 :P

Anyway, back to topic XD

Theres good things to exp at, Dks, Evil Wizards and so on :P

3 spot trolls are still okay and fast

I guess the best option for K2 is to get rid of Ardream, since Ardream came out, PK in CZ(Ronark) got boring.

If there&#39;s not more Ardream, people will have to xp/pk in CZ, which will be way better!

I think that the xp bonus in CZ should be increased to 30 or 35%. It isn&#39;t good that most hardcore xpers will camp eslant all day.

Also there should be some new pvp maps (with levelling mobs also). I logged on diez a couple of weeks ago to see whats up and its amazing how many bad memories of just sitting outside bases i had. There has to be more places to attack, different fight locations than just the bowl.

I dont think that K2 can do much about new maps, but they can raise the xp bonus.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast