Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Making Ronark Land more interesting

This is a discussion on Making Ronark Land more interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and also, if we want to make CS tickets more effective we should send them at the same time, my ...
Page: 4

mammlea

and also, if we want to make CS tickets more effective we should send them at the same time, my idea is like put a day and time and just copy paste the resulting idea and and send the ticket!

wooot

arko

very good idea + more xp in ronark

and heck more ppl to kill in CZ <3

ggogogo

keep dreaming, we are talking about K2 here.

GL seeing replies with copy and paste

well if u wana real EXP partys in CZ u need to add
    2 more EW spots
    some Cw/falcons
    DS
    TC
    TB
    paramun
    thats all what is need to be added
    nobody want Trols ot Brahman in CZ cuze they will be still empty. none lvl under 70 will be exp in CZ
    about bosses
    u run around bowl and see .... lets say duke. only chance to kill him is to be alone in bowl or so lucky that he spam on you. same as other bosses. samma down under 10sec.
    bosses in CZ should be much more stronger and should have random respam point

well just look to CZ, its HUGE and all what u can do is OB bowl HB cuze 90 % of CZ is empty

sounds fukin awsome i will send a ticket for sure, it will be way more fun cuz nowdays CZ is a routine.. HB,OB DKs, EW..it gets boring after a while

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

umm...why would people xp in ronark anyway? if they get 60 they cant go back so...no real incentive for them to be xping in ronark[/b]
    hahahahaha what a noob :P

Actually half of our dcz clan xped in CZ, but I must say there isn&#39;t great xp nowadays there aside from EW, but last time I did cz ice apos it was great, but that was months ago.

Eslant xp is nice because you know you wont get raided. EW gets raided like every 10mins so it gets annoying and turns great xp into slow xp.

Best thing would be old bowl

phillyfreak

I&#39;m sorry that everyone got the opportunity to &#39;kick you in the ass&#39; in a topic i made

please forgive me

Zero is right, but also, imagine if they do that basically only mages xp in cz now (aoe EW) so, if the xp increases, more mages will be doing more AOE.

I really think they should add more mobs (good mobs (ds)) in CZ and also with XP increase of 30%. It would make CZ so much more interesting! And also, DELETE ARDREAM![/b]
    yes get rid of ardream.... that way everyone who is an ardream can go to cz/eslant to pk or exp and you will be complaining that there are too many people and you cant get a spot to exp at or you are always getting ksed... and imagine how much laggg there would be lol

Agreed, now that many people spend their time in ardream it freed up a lot of xp spots.

Best thing would be old bowl [/b]
    i hated that castle in the middle of bowl. whenever a boss spawned in there and i was in the side of the bowl i could never get to the boss in time but the castle was kinda cool since u could run on top of it and run around it xD

mammlea

lol

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

New Exp would make pk in Ronark much better... exp raiding creates much more fun when pking instead of just tanking the opposite nations base or going in bowl is... the variety help keeps it exciting

The damage u receive from monsters isnt a problem... getting hit by a harpy at lvl 60 is the same as a falcon or cw at 70+... i mean look we do aoe ew in cz and those hit harder than harpies used to

also if u didnt notice the ap monsters have and dmg they do in CZ is less than in other zones so getting exped wont be that big of a problem to exp in cz... u could get exped but its not as bad as u think it would seem...

Also since the current pk style in CZ is all around bowl and base theres barely any party vs party anymore and its just huge rushes of humans, then a huge rush of orcs. The addition of more exp spots would allow more party vs party because of raiding party vs exping party, and the pk parties will be running in more areas than just around the bowls and bases so u will run into other clan&#39;s pk parties instead of just a rush of humans.

I also wonder how the game designers feel knowing that 75% of their map isnt even used :huh:

I think better exp spots should be added to CZ or a higher exp percentage increase in CZ should be put into effect, theres no way it doesnt benefit the quality of play and as well it keeps us from getting bored of the game and quitting as fast... so more money from us buying premium and scrolls for K2 :P Theres no reason they shouldn&#39;t do this...

As for solving the problem of exp in Ronark i like the idea of new spawns for better exp in CZ like this

I&#39;ve thought about this since ROFD came out. In old KO mobs that weren&#39;t in Piana or Breth were in cz i.e. Apos and Derus. So it should be the same in ROFD. These are my thoughts. Get rid of the doom solders and bring back DM&#39;s. Move Apos all the way down the hay patch to the bridge and make it 2 spawns. Install 2 spawns of Brahman where Derus used to be and 2 spawns of Paramun where apos used to be. Delete the Troll Sahmans and make that spawn Trolls. Make the 3rd spawn of Trolls, Trolls Worriors and the back 2 spawns Troll Berserker. Add some CW&#39;s in the the Raven Harpies. I wouldn&#39;t make the xp increase 30%. But I would bring it up to 10% form the current 4%.[/b]
    I think it should have Troll Captains and Troll Berserkers though.... not regular Trolls, maybe a few spawns of Troll Warriors where the old 3 spawns of Trolls were and where Trolls and Troll Shamans are now. Maybe a spawn of Dark Stones with highly lowered ap if they dont increase the 4% bonus

Just increasing the bonus % u get from mobs in CZ to a much higher % would be effective as well

i didnt read this topic before i posted in that Ardream class topic but i wrote about changing DCZ lvl cap to make the pk in there more exciting as well...

rogues own DCZ cuz of spike...

the lack of masters gives spike a huge advantage becuz the warriors have more of a change in ap becuz of masters seeing as their ap is generally higher so the the % increase has a greater effect

bps are good with good gear but an equally geared sin with a good str set to carry shitloads of cures will win most of the time...

mages dont get many kills w/o novas but lightning mages can be a bitch

so rogues will always be the best class in DCZ with a lvl 59 cap
    DCZ would be evened out if they made it lvl 62 and below i think, heres why:

- its pretty easy to lvl to 62
    - masters helps even warriors out with the rogues
    - rogues wont get stunned by lightning mages so much with magic shield
    - bps have judgement and make their class more even
    - novas from lvl 60 and the absolute power will allow mages to get more kills
    - the lvl 62 skills make pk much more interesting... scream is useful for warriors, judgement will make the bps more effective, magic shield increase the resistances a rogue lacks without it and will make it fair for them with the novas they will now see and make it harder for them to be stunned and slowed, and absolute power allows mages to hit hard enough as well as with novas to be worth a shit in cz
    - bps could use swords now and not just clubs, giving their weapon selection more variety will keep ppl from just throwing on clubD in a 1v1 with them which ive seen happen a couple times
    - the addition of some of the lvl 60 skills will also make pk in dcz more exciting, novas, complete party heal, massive, 300 ac, then the other 60 skills for warrior and archer have increased dmg
    i know some ppl are gonna say becuz theres masters it will make it easier for ppl to bug higher lvl characters into dark cz and dlws but honestly it wont, heres why as well:

- DLW&#39;s are held on a map that isnt used by regular wars, so ppl wont be able to just log off during a normal war and relog in a DLW like ppl used to do back in KE
    - Dark CZ is a different map than normal CZ as well so logging in and out cant work
    - The lvl cap used to get into the Dark pk zones is based on ur stats, so u couldnt delvl to get in, but u could delvl and restat to get in now but ur stats will be that of watever u delvled to so it doesnt matter
    i barely pk in DCZ anymore... only when im incredibly bored... its all sins so if u got a DD helm u never die... and all sin pk isnt very exciting becuz u run into a group of ppl and they all spike u and ur dead... even if ur in a party with a priest... if the majority of another party goes for just one person ur priest isnt gonna be able to save u
    staying at a lvl 59 cap is stupid... DCZ pking isnt worth it now.. u dont really see real KO pk because its all sins spiking each other... if u had masters and 62 skills the classes would be much more even. With the addition of masters to warriors they will actually be able to deal decent dmg without insane gear. Mages will be much more useful with novas and absolute power helps too. BPs gain the least i think, but judgement does give them more balance with the rogues. PK priests become more useful with complete party heal and pk with an organized party will be more effective because of it. Massive and 300 ac skills from priest dont make as much of a difference as the complete party heal does but can be useful. 300 ac is kinda obsolete at 62 becuz then u could use the 2k hp and 350 ac scrolls. If the lvl requirement for those scrolls was increased to a higher lvl it would be more valuable then I guess...
    Putting DCZ at a lvl 62 cap would actually give the newer and poorer players and actual view of what pk is like at higher lvls which is what DCZ is meant for, and give them a chance to actually be able to own some ppl with crap gear cuz dagger D becomes less effective with a wider array of classes. That is especially the case with newer players who didnt choose rogue. DaggerD would still be somewhat useful, but then other defense gears would become useful in DCZ and the difference between the better geared, richer players who have noob characters for DCZ and the newer, poorer geared players wouldnt be so great.
    Also i know ppl who play DCZ that have scrolls on a char that was DCZ and only that they want to be able to sell... and lvl 62 would allow them to sell those scrolls or trade them without having to lvl past the max lvl for DCZ... Would probably increase K2&#39;s profits as well seeing as more DCZ players will buy KC to sell scrolls
    Someone should send this to K2 :huh:[/b]

If K2 did both of these it would definitely make them more money which is what every company wants :P and it gives us a much more entertaining playing experience

theres no reason K2 shouldn&#39;t do these things... benefits us which is what we want, and it benefits them which is what they want

the main reason i hate RoFD is because the pvp got fucked up by the new eslant mobs and lack there of in normal CZ, and DCZ is even more boring to pk in because its all sins... this would definitely be a good choice to help the situation seeing as we will never go back to old KO or KE

Sabao

Add dms and dread mares, i agree with the rest of ideas of adding more exp mobs but, close ardream? no sence =|, 30% of players or more dont have time to exp anymore and every1 knows to get a decent lvl to pk nowadays take ages, and tbh dcz reminds me old pk moments .
    Ardream map should be changed too, old ko map would fit better than this one :P.

RiseAgainst_

rofl whoops...was thinking of ardream...stupid rofd and its stupid names -_- whatever happened to good old cz for a name [/b]
    noobbbb

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast