Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Making Ronark Land more interesting

This is a discussion on Making Ronark Land more interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just posted this on the official forums... dont think it will do much but its a try http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=130417 post positive ...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

just posted this on the official forums... dont think it will do much but its a try

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=130417

post positive feedback on it maybe it will work >.<

trend1

i think the only down side of raising the lvl cap in ardream would be its affect on the market prices on shells would most likely triple and poor people in ardream would stil be screwed, prices on swords would go up as well due to dcz priests being able to use them

but i do think it would even it out a lil bit cause warriors/mages would deal a lot more damage and priest to as well as better skills like party complete heals so thier would be more insentive to play other characters and eslant would be available for farming and bosses

if it was 62 cap for dcz everyone would go bp :P

And yeah it would be fun if xping was done in CZ... always fun to raid/get raided once in awhile which doesnt happen anymore

runordie

Since ROFD people barely exp in Ronark Land now, its just DK/EW and sometimes apos of cold/fire apos, but that&#39;s like never nothing else.

Back in KO/KE people would be xping everywhere! Apos/Deru/Golems/Trolls/Harpy/Ravens
    what would you think about adding like Dark Stones in Ronark? and maybe paramun at the old apos/deru spawn?
    I think that it&#39;d be awesome and people would actually exp more in CZ than Eslant.
    Anyways, if there&#39;s a whole lot people who want this to happen and everyone confronts K2 about it, i&#39;m sure that they could implement/edit mobs in CZ.[/b]
    would be cool, but i think the whole point of ROFD was to take the people exping outa cz and make eslant the bigger exp spot.

EpsaNomaly

would be cool, but i think the whole point of ROFD was to take the people exping outa cz and make eslant the bigger exp spot.[/b]
    good point

HAHAHA ur sig got removed

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

would be cool, but i think the whole point of ROFD was to take the people exping outa cz and make eslant the bigger exp spot.[/b]
    so the whole point of RoFD was to ruin what this game is focused on huh?

u lvl so that u can pk better, u get gear so u can pk better, u practice ur skills so u can pk better

it all focuses on pking and welll... RoFD kinda made it much more boring to pk kkthnx

-RW-

Reason i ever xpd in cz was to get jumped by stupid humans then rape em all

Banned

just posted this on the official forums... dont think it will do much but its a try

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=130417

post positive feedback on it maybe it will work >.<[/b]

lol didnt see ur topic till i made one but i posted the link to this topic in that one and told colosis (gm) to give the link to the people that do this kind of shit or w/e. it will make the game so much better....hope something&#39;s done (but yea..it&#39;s k2)

since rofd released i have missed so much fights on 3 spot trolls

it was so great go first raid ravens -> golems -> dms -> apos -> trolls nowdays pk is just being inside hb/ob... :S i think they sould truly add 3 spot trolls something really great exp.

ye paramun at old apos spot and brahman at old deru spot would be nice and maybe troll captains at troll spot

guys u are talking about impossible things ! Its K2 they do nothing :/

Like I said, if enough people want this to happen and all the people send cs tickets/post it on their main forums over and over, it&#39;ll happen.

I think they should give us old ko back [/b]
    100%, old mobs, old weapons, old maps, last of all old players =)

like chitin shields, and others.

no more +8/9 of every item

just scattered +8&#39;s =)

and +0 uniques

Boyce

Yeah i agree
    A good exp bonus for cz would be sweet since its so fuckin slow to level in this game
    But nothing changes in Ko only the expansions which take years to come out, and in between them nothing changes except the gay xmas events and shit

greishkan1

Best would be if they give our old ko back Then when warriors owned with sword dancing and bp had mirages etc

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast