Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Making Ronark Land more interesting

This is a discussion on Making Ronark Land more interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess the best option for K2 is to get rid of Ardream, since Ardream came out, PK in CZ(Ronark) ...
Page: 6

wolf__

I guess the best option for K2 is to get rid of Ardream, since Ardream came out, PK in CZ(Ronark) got boring.

If there's not more Ardream, people will have to xp/pk in CZ, which will be way better! [/b]
    why take out ardream man then theres less ppl in ft 46-59 an so it will be empty plus everyone who took all the time making a ardream acc when they already have a cz acc it would be no reason if they created the acc jus for ardream then they have an useless acc <_<

Coronius

Why not? They did change back Eslant in KE, cause noone liked it.

I&#39;m sure that if enough people send CS tickets or post it on official forums something might get done. [/b]

go to official forum on feedback section and make a relative post with a resume of all ideas said here...

ask ppl to constractivly post there also and make it a 10pages thread at least ....

i think it will work ...

and ya i agree ... it will be a lot more fun

there&#39;s no way in hell i&#39;m making an account on that forum.

Someone post what I said on main forums (i think someone did make a topic already)
    That&#39;s ok, just post more topics!

Coronius

nvm sir locksley start a topic there ...

but if that thread will not reach at least 10 pages of constractive posts i dont think we will get anything ...

maybe u have to reconsider about creating an acc there just for this ... i guess worth the the reason ...

Well, i&#39;m pretty sure there&#39;s allot of people who visit Ko4life that also have an account on the official forums. I think they&#39;ll post in that topic soon. Well I hope.. :x

ButtkickersDARK

My opinion..

-Delete andream.. It sounds pretty stupid.. but really think about it. It will be like old cz again, loads of people in cz and make it more exciting. Of course, the lvl&#39;s 55-59 will eventually have to lvl to survive in cz. But think back in old cz when there were HUGE raids and mini wars in cz because of the large amount of people.
    -Put old exping spots back into cz, higher level mobs. Raids will be more exciting and exp will be much better. Exp won&#39;t be boring, there will be nothing but adrenaline.

My opinion..

-Delete andream.. It sounds pretty stupid.. but really think about it. It will be like old cz again, loads of people in cz and make it more exciting. Of course, the lvl&#39;s 55-59 will eventually have to lvl to survive in cz. But think back in old cz when there were HUGE raids and mini wars in cz because of the large amount of people.
    -Put old exping spots back into cz, higher level mobs. Raids will be more exciting and exp will be much better. Exp won&#39;t be boring, there will be nothing but adrenaline.[/b]
    You just listed the things that totally sucked in cz, mini wars? That was retarded, required no skill at all, just make sure you follow the other players and maybe you can get a ks hit.

ButtkickersDARK

Mini wars, meaning like sometimes there would be a large amount of people in one spot and it would seem like a war is going on.. but ya, that&#39;s ur opinion about it, so i could rele care less

im too lazy to read all 5 pages :P

but i think k2 must make some change in cz
    it really sux now
    u can&#39;t find ppl anyplace else bowl and each town and there number very low =\ it about who faster to finde ppl and kill them :S
    i think more exp spots and increase exp there will be good idea but del ardream? i don&#39;t think so cuz it place to have fair pvp
    maybe it not fair in items cuz some +70 player put all there good items in ardream char but at less same lvl

but in the same times ppl must stop make lvl 59 char and go ardream some ppl never try to go +60 =\
    they just like to go ardream with rouge spike and run XD
    and maybe some should merchant 23 hours and play 1 hour at less XD

ppl now scared to go cz they just say "why should i go there and die with 1 hit"
    no one wanna feel that adrenaline now :P

ArminVanBuuren

My opinion..

-Put old exping spots back into cz, higher level mobs. Raids will be more exciting and exp will be much better. Exp won&#39;t be boring, there will be nothing but adrenaline.[/b]
    Of course, why not...then screw those ones that cannot lvl like bots and make them leave the game...even with every single old spot back, LVLING IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BORING...I made a lvl 59 char just to avoid being lvling during the little time left I have because if I play something is to get some fun, not to fall asleep on my keyboard just to get fucking 5%...besides, what are you guys complaining about this in here? Even if you&#39;d suggest those things to K2, they can&#39;t do anything...MGames has te last word...if K2 changes something as big as setting again mobs that are no longer in CZ they could ruin (yeah, even more) not only the game, but also the stability when buying the new patches from MGames...the patch works according to the previous one...so, if more changes are found during installation, more bugs would be created too.

Also, on Servers 2, there&#39;s no bfirost, yet in the CZ there is a monument, how about switching CZ&#39;s in the 2nd servers back to the OLD cz&#39;s we had in KO/KE?
    Triple post ftw btw.[/b]
    Hell yea! Old school CZ with the desert bowl. Ftmfw.

Banned

i htink there was already a thread or 2 about this..k2 wont do it if we demand it they will do it when they feel like it if it is even necassary

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456