Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Making your chitins look like shells?

This is a discussion on Making your chitins look like shells? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks hot Can you get banned for doing it? If not my bro wants to do it. No u wont ...
Page: 2

EvilG

looks hot

Can you get banned for doing it? If not my bro wants to do it.
    No u wont get banned for it...
    kinda sucks cus every war/rog/priest with chitin will have shell look if u change
    you could be banned :rollseyes:

(f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.
    [/quote]

Yep you can technically get banned for it. Before Punkbuster the game would kick you out if you tried to modify the files while it is running. But honestly, i don't think the game will do a hash check of all the files in the data folder to verify integrity, either at start or in background. Anyway I have a clean install now . I might try to get the soccer uniforms just for fun though.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

looks hot

Can you get banned for doing it? If not my bro wants to do it.
    No u wont get banned for it...
    kinda sucks cus every war/rog/priest with chitin will have shell look if u change
    you could be banned :rollseyes:

(f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.

Yep you can technically get banned for it. Before Punkbuster the game would kick you out if you tried to modify the files while it is running. But honestly, i don't think the game will do a hash check of all the files in the data folder to verify integrity, either at start or in background. Anyway I have a clean install now . I might try to get the soccer uniforms just for fun though.[/quote]

altho he did flame in my modpack thread ( which is almost done :wub: ) i dont believe u will be banned just cuz the fact i just think they check if all files are there not the coding of each file to make sure that it was correct if that was the case the game would be extremely laggy and slow and plus its a client side only mod its not gonna affect other players it just affects the pixels and their colors on teh screen XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12