Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Malice not working properly?

This is a discussion on Malice not working properly? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dunno if its just coz i reached 62 or dunno. But looks like BP's (Only happen with batle priests.) ...
Page: 1

Default Malice not working properly?

I dunno if its just coz i reached 62 or dunno. But looks like BP's (Only happen with batle priests.) when malice me dosnt affect my deffence. Yesterday some Karus BP maliced me (LaRegalona) and parasited me, She hits me for 520 Top hit. My clannies told me she is lvl 70 :S So i dunno. Others bp hit me very low too when im maliced.

Normally should be about 900+ per hit when maliced. Any1 else noticed this? Was funny too how a lvl 70 bp couldnt kill a parasited/maliced Light magE !

dont check damage check your defence in character screen after you get maliced.

I did. My def before it was 747, when she maliced me was like 34x, I saw coz he was on OB ladder and didnt wanted to come down until she maliced parasited me, i had time enough to press U and see my deff. It says i was maliced but her hits were very low.

And rite after she couldnt kill me and towned a noobie sin 1 hit me.

tolgahan

dont care.
    These happens to all girls :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speed of Dark

btw last night i did dms with my friend, and everytime i was using torment its seems to be that it didnt effect the dm's defence, but when i malice it, it worked beauty.

h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    btw last night i did dms with my friend, and everytime i was using torment its seems to be that it didnt effect the dm's defence, but when i malice it, it worked beauty.

h43r:
    thats an old bug....torment hasnt worked properly on mobs since KE came out :rollseyes: but it works perfectly fine in pk

Maybe bp who was attacking you didnt have prayer on?

Torment is working also on mobs just fine, u just dont see that debuff "flashing" or w/e it is.

Maybe.. But he hit me for like 1 min. I stune her over and over. I guess she had time enough to put prayer on, and some others bp still hit me low some times.

Sinister

or may be the bs's wepon broke FTW. i ran out some time and pked with 2 broken daggers and still ended up kiling noobs FTW

TunaFishyMe

i dont know...it was wierd today. I was pking and all of a sudden my hp went purple then red again. I didnt cure. It went purple for a split second. It happened a couple of times. Didnt know what was up.

PeekaBooIseeU

Tuna its was me curing you... haha j/k I seen it today to my bar goes purple and then back to red during noon war time...

FoShOO

Originally posted by nesma
    Maybe bp who was attacking you didnt have prayer on?

Torment is working also on mobs just fine, u just dont see that debuff "flashing" or w/e it is.
    Torment works on Mobs...

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

step in arena with a friend for a min?

maybe he didnt notice

i rushed into a mage party parasited, i noticed after i pressed ok :lol:

Medusa

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont know...it was wierd today. *I was pking and all of a sudden my hp went purple then red again. *I didnt cure. *It went purple for a split second. *It happened a couple of times. *Didnt know what was up.
    thats reverse life , it takes away ur buff for like a second but then comes back if ur using scroll..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast