Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"Man is born free"... Free Knight Online!

This is a discussion on "Man is born free"... Free Knight Online! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aw ok...
Page: 2

aw ok

Originally posted by hongkongfury
    yere it si a bit of a whiine fest.
    huh? who are u talking too?

Hypnos

The private servers are all using modified and pirated code, so yes, they are illegal in the sense of copyright infringement.

The private server code that's out now is pretty buggy. Warriors can only use dual wield, there's no wolf, no masters, much of the game isn't in english, and you can attack the NPCs. It's based off of a pretty earily version of KO.

Even if a private server did get popular, it would probably get shut down eventually.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Hypnos
    The private servers are all using modified and pirated code, so yes, they are illegal in the sense of copyright infringement.

The private server code that's out now is pretty buggy. Warriors can only use dual wield, there's no wolf, no masters, much of the game isn't in english, and you can attack the NPCs. It's based off of a pretty earily version of KO.

Even if a private server did get popular, it would probably get shut down eventually.
    yep

Gondon

Originally posted by Hypnos

tbh, as long as they dont make a profit, its not against copyright infirigment.

But then again, thats if ur making a Pay system.

there is nothnig about dontations and charity

De_Piere

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    can u log in free? then its f2p...doesnt guarantee the servers wont be full but it IS free to play

and yes its ni the end user agreement that they can ban u for playing a non-official version of ko
    can you plz stop defending k2 f2p... ok lets see it is f2p but is a joke really. only reason is f2p is top get new customers but it is thought to be p2p to the guys who got addicted to it. let's face it game is so bad that if it were p2p fromt he beggining no1 would buy it they nned us to lvl up to 55+ f2p so we can get addicted to it it's f2p feature is just a like a free trial version.

Legendbegins:

The non prem thing should say We are sry but non turks canoot sign in plz buy prem and u can play

TunaFishyMe

if this game was still the old KO. All the old players would have quit ages ago. Old KO was only good because there were less cheaters. No turks. No KOSP. GMs were there to BAN "ksers". Thats it. Everyone would have gotten bored and quit without these expansions.

Jediay

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    can u log in free? then its f2p...doesnt guarantee the servers wont be full but it IS free to play

and yes its ni the end user agreement that they can ban u for playing a non-official version of ko

Excuse me miss but . in my time ko non-prem accounts can only logg in around 6 pm and is prem again at 2 am . thats 6 hours time to be able to say its free to play you need over 50% of the hours of the day avaliable to play .Other wise they should advertise "only 9.99 to play "

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Excuse me miss but . in my time ko non-prem accounts can only logg in around 6 pm and is prem again at 2 am . thats 6 hours time to be able to say its free to play you need over 50% of the hours of the day avaliable to play .Other wise they should advertise "only 9.99 to play "[/b]
    miss? im a guy u fucking tard

2nd...can u log in for free? have u ever played a p2p game? p2p games u CANNOT and i repeat CAN NOT log in without paying

the game is F2P the servers are FREE to play 24/7 just because servers get full doesnt mean anything they reserved 20% or 30% of the server for premium which is fair considering the people paying are paying the saleries and server fees so its only fair that they get that special priority to log in

let me break it down even simpler

premium message =/= p2p
    premium message = servers full

its like goin to a club...bouncer wont let any1 else in cuz the clubs full...but then VIP people come and they get in straight away is the club only for those who pay? NO its full but ud still able to get in free just need to wait ur turn in line

Jediay

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Jediay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Excuse me miss but . in my time ko non-prem accounts can only logg in around 6 pm and is prem again at 2 am . thats 6 hours time to be able to say its free to play you need over 50% of the hours of the day avaliable to play .Other wise they should advertise "only 9.99 to play "

2nd...can u log in for free? have u ever played a p2p game? p2p games u CANNOT and i repeat CAN NOT log in without paying

the game is F2P the servers are FREE to play 24/7 just because servers get full doesnt mean anything they reserved 20% or 30% of the server for premium which is fair considering the people paying are paying the saleries and server fees so its only fair that they get that special priority to log in

premium message =/= p2p

its like goin to a club...bouncer wont let any1 else in cuz the clubs full...but then VIP people come and they get in straight away is the club only for those who pay? NO its full but ud still able to get in free just need to wait ur turn in line[/b]

True but i also know of some p2p games that have at least 30% of the day availible to non payer ko only offers 25 % and its sleep hrs for most .ma'am h43r:

De_Piere

Originally posted by Jediay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

premium message =/= p2p

its like goin to a club...bouncer wont let any1 else in cuz the clubs full...but then VIP people come and they get in straight away is the club only for those who pay? NO its full but ud still able to get in free just need to wait ur turn in line[/b]
    is f2p but f2p is more lik e a trial version ... is like watching the game from window you can see what's on the other side but you can't touch it :/ so is a gay f2p feature and is intendend to be p2p as soon as you get 62+

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by De_Piere
    is f2p but f2p is more lik e a trial version ... is like watching the game from *window you can see what's on *the other side but you can't touch it :/ so is a gay f2p feature and is *intendend to be p2p as soon as you get 62+
    thats like saying "ads on tv are trial versions and intended to be payed for" then complain that the stuff in ads arent 100% free......OF COURSE ITS LIKE THAT fucking idiotic of them as a company to do otherwise...running a business isnt a fucking charity they have bills to pay and mouths to feed just as much as u or i do

Originally posted by Jediay
    True but i also know of some p2p games that have at least 30% of the day availible to non payer ko only offers 25 % and its sleep hrs for most .ma'am Ph43r
    so? most games dont have comboing either lets get rid of that and most games dont support party play lets get rid of that...holding k2 to the same basis as most things is crap...if ur gonna do that then apply it to every aspect of ur life and im sure u wouldnt wanna do that cuz ud find urself complaining about some things which u like for being different from the rest

zetazeta

i played one a year ago.. it was pretty good, a lotta ppl played, but then it closed down, cuz the owner wanted to make a private WoW server and most of the ppl agreed to that >_>

De_Piere

<!--QuoteBegin-De_Piere
    is f2p but f2p is more lik e a trial version ... is like watching the game from *window you can see what's on *the other side but you can't touch it :/ so is a gay f2p feature and is *intendend to be p2p as soon as you get 62+
    thats like saying "ads on tv are trial versions and intended to be payed for" then complain that the stuff in ads arent 100% free......OF COURSE ITS LIKE THAT fucking idiotic of them as a company to do otherwise...running a business isnt a fucking charity they have bills to pay and mouths to feed just as much as u or i do

Originally posted by Jediay
    True but i also know of some p2p games that have at least 30% of the day availible to non payer ko only offers 25 % and its sleep hrs for most .ma'am Ph43r
    so? most games dont have comboing either lets get rid of that and most games dont support party play lets get rid of that...holding k2 to the same basis as most things is crap...if ur gonna do that then apply it to every aspect of ur life and im sure u wouldnt wanna do that cuz ud find urself complaining about some things which u like for being different from the rest[/b]
    ...nice how a retard can lose temper so quickly and start insulting ppl, do you get paid for defending k2? it f2p announcement is almost an scam when some1 says game is f2p you normally think you can log in a play,b ack in old ko without the server capcity it was just fine some gay turks at night but w/e it was all good. now untradable scrolls makes you have to pay gold premium so you can afford pk. is a f2p game when they force you to pay and that¡s unfair, however it is still f2p but is jsut for the looks. ppl get more attracted by a game that says f2p whent hey looking for a new hobbie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast