Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

man i love these forums :) we+2

This is a discussion on man i love these forums :) we+2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my firend Aba aka x1x saw someone from a turkish clan merchanting a +2 we so he baught it, ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default man i love these forums :) we+2

well my firend Aba aka x1x saw someone from a turkish clan merchanting a +2 we so he baught it, the fact of the matter is he cant sell it in the market section becuase they say its a dupe, which it obviously is...... but rofd have been released and hasnt been wiped ( rofd you cant dupe ) so this makes it legit now, so why cant he sell it?
    server is diez

tolgahan

server?

whassup

diez

can't dupe my ass...

susGe

because no one wants to buy it? Whether or not it gets dupe wiped i dont think ppl care. Its obviously from unlegit sources.

Banned

sell it in game.

so, why dont u go moradon and sell there or put in ebay. so, no1 thinks its dupe or something.. if its not dupe, who is fuk stupid merchant +2 in there

Speed

Default Re: man i love these forums :) we+2

Originally posted by whassup
    but rofd have been released and hasnt been wiped ( rofd you cant dupe ) so this makes it legit now
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whassup

omg you dont understand what im trying to say! it probably was a dupe but since ROFD came out its made it a none dupe now so why cant he sell it ?

Banned Senior Member

in RoFD, alot of items that you dupe are unusable, yet you can still dupe. Most likely the WE was made back in KE

PuppyDog

Default Re: man i love these forums :) we+2

Originally posted by whassup
    well my firend Aba aka x1x saw someone from a turkish clan merchanting a +2 we so he baught it, the fact of the matter is he cant sell it in the market section becuase they say its a dupe, which it obviously is...... but rofd have been released and hasnt been wiped ( rofd you cant dupe ) so this makes it legit now, so why cant he sell it?
    server is diez
    maybe because he wants 135 gbs for an item that is obviously duped just as you said?

Banned Senior Member

awww, didn't even wanna log on your other accounts to post Denox? :P

Originally posted by phantomlink
    in RoFD, alot of items that you dupe are unusable, yet you can still dupe. *Most likely the WE was made back in KE
    +1

tolgahan

hmm. if its dies U R SO LUCKY.i think its an old duped item which hasnt copy

DragonFire

Why wouldnt you just keep it? I'm pretty sure it's better than anything he has.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast