Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

man i love these forums :) we+2

This is a discussion on man i love these forums :) we+2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65256 WP +3. Oh wait.. hes in AHM, it cant be duped. whats AHM? anyway i've ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65256
    WP +3.

Oh wait.. hes in AHM, it cant be duped.
    whats AHM?

anyway i've dropped enough wp's, re's, me's, rr's, dr's etc etc to make +2's just i share stuff out among clan mates, +2 Warrior Earing is nothing unusual in this day and age, esspecially with people pulling uniques out of their asses

just dont be surprised if people say its unlegit, simple as

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

WP +3.

Because he didn't buy it in a merchant, as far as I know.

Your friend is the one stupid enough to say "I bought it in a merchant".

I know tons of people with Warrior Earring +2's. They just didn't buy them in a merchant.

I bought a Shard +8 in merchant one time for 999,999,999 when they were easily 4-5 billion. Did I try to sell it here? No, I just played around with it, and it was dupe wiped. End of story.

Difference is, AHM held the castle for a really long time and has the coin power to buy alot of WP

but still...

anyway... who the fuck cares about anyone else... if u wanna talk about them make a fuckin topic about them

Most of new commers like urselves have the mentality if he does it/if its bought its all good... no wonder the game is ruined
    In the old days, im sure that someone would have SS that WE+2 and sent to GM or posted on cheater section, but no... no players buy this bullshit items for profit... goodgun!

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    WP +3.

He's the one stupid enough to say "I bought it in a merchant".

I know tons of people with Warrior Earring +2's. They just didn't buy them in a merchant.

I bought a Shard +8 in merchant one time for 999,999,999 when they were easily 4-5 billion. Did I try to sell it here? No, I just played around with it, and it was dupe wiped. End of story.[/b]
    Im not in the mood for post digging, but wasnt you who bought a raptor +8 for 999m in merchant when they were 6b +, and he had about 3 in there? Oh thats right, you did post about selling it.. and buying it in merchant.. and sold it to shurt wasnt it?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

WP +3.

He's the one stupid enough to say "I bought it in a merchant".

I bought a Shard +8 in merchant one time for 999,999,999 when they were easily 4-5 billion. Did I try to sell it here? No, I just played around with it, and it was dupe wiped. End of story.
    Im not in the mood for post digging, but wasnt you who bought a raptor +8 for 999m in merchant when they were 6b +, and he had about 3 in there? Oh thats right, you did post about selling it.. and buying it in merchant.. and sold it to shurt wasnt it?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=raptor

Did I end up selling it? No. Owned

I sold it to Shurt? lol Shurt's not retarded.

Did candyking sell his bow on here? Or has X1X sold his WE yet?
    And im sure u said u sold it to shurt or someone for 2.1b.

ermmm.. nice to get a mention.. and thanks for the advertising on my post.. the wp+3.. been around a long time.. and WPs drop from Atilla.. a mob thats been killable since like day 2 of the server opening and is farmed like hell to this day.. 27 WP+0.. I know if i spent the amount of time i used to play on this game farming atilla.. i coulda prob made a +5 legitamately.. that wp isnt mine but is a friend i trust .. otherwise i wouldnt sell it..

and joshthepwner .. go away plz..

i remember you criticising my bardish, and now you're defending this warrior earing?

can i have your permission to rename your character JoshTheContradiction?

Originally posted by Arcy
    ermmm.. nice to get a mention.. and thanks for the advertising on my post.. the wp+3.. been around a long time.. and WPs drop from Atilla.. a mob thats been killable since like day 2 of the server opening and is farmed like hell to this day.. 27 WP+0.. I know if i spent the amount of time i used to play on this game farming atilla.. i coulda prob made a +5 legitamately.. that wp isnt mine but is a friend i trust .. otherwise i wouldnt sell it.. *

Im not calling you a duper, or unlegit, but any jewerlly over +1 is questionable, escpcially +3. When someone is trying to sell a +2 jewerlly on the same page as a +3 jewl, and as you said you farmed 27 wp's, whats saying a nicely geared warrior cant farm 9 WE's? :mellow:

Be my guest PADDY.

lol, nope, didn't sell it. rotted away on a mule.
    Never knowlingly sold something unlegit - never sold anything that I felt could have possibly been duped, so, don't call me a hypocrite, thanks.

you can dupe accesories, bus, fragments, penises, hell you can even dupe weapons if u know how..

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    ermmm.. nice to get a mention.. and thanks for the advertising on my post.. the wp+3.. been around a long time.. and WPs drop from Atilla.. a mob thats been killable since like day 2 of the server opening and is farmed like hell to this day.. 27 WP+0.. I know if i spent the amount of time i used to play on this game farming atilla.. i coulda prob made a +5 legitamately.. that wp isnt mine but is a friend i trust .. otherwise i wouldnt sell it.. *

Im not calling you a duper, or unlegit, but any jewerlly over +1 is questionable, escpcially +3. When someone is trying to sell a +2 jewerlly on the same page as a +3 jewl, and as you said you farmed 27 wp's, whats saying a nicely geared warrior cant farm 9 WE's?[/b]
    no one from ant hill mob even complained... so why you had to drag the clan into it is beyond me... probably just seeking more attention

ban all the tards who defend this bullshit plys... would serve them right

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy

Im not calling you a duper, or unlegit, but any jewerlly over +1 is questionable, escpcially +3. When someone is trying to sell a +2 jewerlly on the same page as a +3 jewl, and as you said you farmed 27 wp's, whats saying a nicely geared warrior cant farm 9 WE's?
    no one from ant hill mob even complained... so why you had to drag the clan into it is beyond me... probably just seeking more attention[/b]
    Because if it was someone from AHM, UK or Tormentors im sure all of you wouldnt act like this, calling it duped, you would be telling him to "give it back" or sumin.

And Lutz, i do think you're a hypocrit, i just saw that it was you who locked whassups post, because it was unlegit bought in merchant, like your raptor. I know that it was a while back, and if you were a mod then you might not of done it, but still.

oTEXo2

attetion getter <_< ^_^ Go none duped +3 WP ya

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast