Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

man i love these forums :) we+2

This is a discussion on man i love these forums :) we+2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner Because if it was someone from AHM, UK or Tormentors im sure all of you wouldnt ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner

Because if it was someone from AHM, UK or Tormentors im sure all of you wouldnt act like this, calling it duped, you would be telling him to "give it back" or sumin.
    But the fact is none of actually said shit all about it... infact none of us even play the tossing game, so quite why you have to drag us into the discussion is still beyond me.

whassup

paddy go play WoW

i am, just done a brd run, infact doc's angry i'm alt tabbed out and not looking at his mechanical yeti

whassup

i wanted one of those

Aba

Hey guys I'm the one who bought it from itbull:

I'll take some time to try to summarize what I think..

well yeah I did buy it but it's not like it was scam or something- I'm not the new oik oik running around in bowl with 10gb or something, I admit I dont have a screenshot but man I'm a pretty trustable person on these forums I think, and I did buy it for 10gb from itbull:

- I stopped bumping/posting about it because I love these forums and dont want to start over with noob name and be hated by all etc...

HOWEVER- I dont think you have the right to flame me about it because quite frankly you can suk me off if you think for one second if you had 10gb and a player that's been around as long as pitbull merchanted an item like that and you say you wouldn't buy it. Maybe as a nice kind of thing like to let the guy keep his shit, but I dont know him etc..

thirdly, I want to clear up the idea that it's a dupe. Of course I can't give 100% but I can tell you my good turkish friend who knows pitbull told me he's a turkish babashopper and that's how he got the WE

finally - I'm sorry that whassup aka spirit is so flame crazy and love to start topics like this xD!!

personally I'm legit and I have offers on the thing and no matter what I'll sell it and make a few coins and I'm happy about that and dont regret a thing...I <3 you guys and will not post about items of high value anymore just for the sake of keeping my name good okay guys?

:wub: p.s. spirit nice ignition LOL

DanGaLaRz

yeah if it was duped pitbull wouldnt have creid for half an hour to give it back, just leave x alone he is one of the nicest,legit players i have ever met wish i could say the same for all the other players -_-
    and ur telling me if u seen a roc in merch u wouldnt buy it and he didnt mean for anyone to buy it he was showing off and he got stupid and left it up to long

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    ur friend is a stupid retard for buying that duped we+2, and u are too for defending him...
    thats not a nice thing to say...

1) can you prove that its duped? (its duped because he got it from a turk, is not an acceptable answer...)
    2) If you had the chance to buy a +2 WE from an idiot showing off, you wouldnt buy and resell for profit?

Dont hate the man just because he got lucky...

in many other posts, people brag about buying Nice items from other show off noobs, and you guys cheer them on... But now since its a WE +2, you flame him for trying to resell because you are simply jealous.

Cant we all be alil less of a hypocrit, would lessen the amount of flaming[/b]
    fyi patrico has had the oportunity to obtain items like that but refused. Don't get a pissy cause there actually are some legit people still left in the game. (though few) :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234