Man this IS retarded

This is a discussion on Man this IS retarded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i havent played for like 2-3 weeks because of being sick and having an operation on top of that ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Man this IS retarded

ok i havent played for like 2-3 weeks because of being sick and having an operation on top of that making up the work i missed during that.

Ive been seeing the koxp etc. but today i finally get the chance to log in and im shocked.

Its about 200x worse than it was 2-3 weeks ago

Koxpers in Moradon cant merchant
    Koxpers in Ronark and Ardream cant pk
    All parties full in eslant cuz every1 is either in eslant lvling or in piana or breth merchanting

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO

at least when koxp was up without this target enemy crap instead of npc at least we could pk or lvl because not every1 was lvling

i mean ffs K2 needs to do something or every1 is gonna quit this is bullshit

sum1 needs to talk to those korean tards at mgame to have a new company host some servers

if k2 really doesnt do anything theres nothing for any1 to do in this game its sheer boredom atm

honestly some rich fuckers here put together some money ask mgame for server rights and host some fucking servers and actually take care of it make it p2p i dont give a damn this is FUCKED UP

Blancanieves

say gratz to 90% turks that r using that shit
    and gratz to k2 to allow that

3 days and my premium over

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

if this was not true just play ur playstation or xbox and be alone

just exp with ur clan and have fun with them in vent or ts

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

grow a sack and learn who and what is a priority....YOUR CLAN AND FRIENDS
    +1[/b]
    How can you +1 this topic, then complain there is nothing to do because of cheats?

Owned by yourself lololol :rollseyes:

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

+1
    How can you +1 this topic, then complain there is nothing to do because of cheats?[/b]
    cuz that was before i logged in today >_>

2 weeks ago at least u could lvl and pk somewat

now i cant lvl i cant pk i cant do anything its bullshit

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

nvm i log in today change my mind -1

<!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    wierd i barely play KO yet most of my clan mates i still talk to daily on vent. *We still play other games together. *What the fuck is the point of playing a game where you can t do the funnest thing there is to do? *KO has always been played because the pking is amazingly fun. *Take out that and you have a grind fest. *Now when you go to grind you have to deal with 8 billion turks macroing. *You go to moradon you get killed by random koxper and loose xp. *Your right. *I mean anyone who quits a game that has basically turned into a turk chat room is a pussy for sure.
    +1 to my niggah susG [/b]
    changed oke? <_<

happy now? -_-

tolgahan

maybe k2 is waiting koxp to close office doors n leave the building coz of cracked one