Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

slm

This is a discussion on slm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm banned...
Page: 1

SirAlex

Default slm

i'm banned

Banned Senior Member

banned

SirAlex

wow;D

delete it in oly / edana / manes market fast too

Banned Senior Member

takes me a minute to enter in the info, now you are

he's banned don't you know

Ayman4u

Originally posted by phantomlink
    takes me a minute to enter in the info, now you are
    hope u checked ur pm 3mins ago ^_^

not only is he banned but so too are all the i.p's and account names he ever used 'i got busy'. Looks like he has a proxy, but if the worst comes to the worst i'll just ban the whole of 'vinita.lt' isp range

Vendetta [ 7 Posts ]

SirAlex [ 6 Posts ]

ShizzleDizzle [ 2 Posts ]

WhiteBear [ 1 Post ]

are his or should i say was his forum alternatives

fucking scammer

Banned

Euhm? what did he do? :unsure:

Banned Senior Member

posted in general 4 topics about a dupe method, was told if he posted again he'd be banned. Also posted it in the market areas

Banned

aw =O

Good he got banned then :angry:

thatwas4nothing

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    not only is he banned but so too are all the i.p's and account names he ever used 'i got busy'. Looks like he has a proxy, but if the worst comes to the worst i'll just ban the whole of 'vinita.lt' isp range
    Vendetta [ 7 Posts ] * *
    SirAlex [ 6 Posts ] * *
    ShizzleDizzle [ 2 Posts ] * * * *
    WhiteBear [ 1 Post ] *
    are his or should i say was his forum alternatives

fucking scammer

yea and you did ban all the vinita.lt [that's cyber cafe] =/ check pm.

QueenPriest

Bad boys Bad boys what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you.
    nice going, 1 down, 100000 to go.

AcidGod

I'm writing this on behalf of an individual that found his IP recently banned from these forums due to the issues mentioned in this thread. This is my first post on these forums, but I have been a longtime poster on the official forums and perhaps some of you will know me. I read your post about the individual that was indeed a scammer, and while I've always been one of the strongest advocates of anti-cheating in the community, I believe you have hastily made an incorrect assumption in this case. By banning the WAN IP from these forums as you did, you banned an entire internet cafe and alot of innocent people because of the actions of one individual. This was not a proxy user as you seem to have thought. I have known Tanoka for several years and I can vouch for the fact that he is an honest individual and has never scammed anyone. I don't believe it's fair for you to include him in the punishment of another individual who he had nothing to do with. I have spoken with Tanoka, he happens to be the sys admin at the cafe you banned, and he has said he cannot outright ban the scammer from the cafe, it is not in his job responsibilities to be able to do so, however he can and will do everything to discourage him from coming back. I'm asking you to revise your decision and do the right thing, because while I would back you any day of the week on banning any type of scammer or cheater, a punishment that includes the banning of innocent people is not the right thing. Thank you.

0oAndyo0

I know TanokaOne really well, and i know that he does not scam people... and i know that he works at a cyber cafe, so this is not fair banning :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast