manes people are noobs

This is a discussion on manes people are noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it took 2 hours just to get like 2 cm of health to kill the Gobbler... how hard is it ...
Page: 1

sniper_eye

Default manes people are noobs

it took 2 hours just to get like 2 cm of health to kill the Gobbler... how hard is it not to use skills that Gobbler owned like 150 people... Manes=noobs or really dumb people...

Dude your stupid and dumb..

SKILLS CAN BE USED AGAINST THE GOBBLER

now stfu

Thanks. Welcome to pretty much an all diez and all ares forum. Manes was out after the occurance of the snowmen.. so they have had no practice.. when we did our first snowmen on diez, we couldnt kill them :P although snowmen were a lot harder than gobblers, but still..

and btw, you ARE supposed to use skills, mages included.. the reason it goes up faster when ppl use mage skills is because the dumb melees are like spamming their hearts out in chat and not continuing hitting it.. /sigh

sniper_eye

yeah blood drain and vamp yeah I know that but arrow shower and mages noving the gobbler.. you cant so you shut up noob...

Really? IM PRETTY SURE I WAS ON DIEZ WHEN WE KILLED SNOWMEN ON ALL THREE SERVER EVERY DAY FOR 2 WEEKS -_- i think i know the idea.. And when mages hit it, it when down faster..... So try and account for.. oh.. 12-16 snowmen a day x 14.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM i assume i know more than u

wtf you're talking about majix, this guy is a PRO MANES PLAYER , so he knows more than you do and he can judge people.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by sniper_eye
    yeah blood drain and vamp yeah I know that but *arrow shower and mages noving the gobbler.. you cant so you shut up noob...
    u are an idiot and have caused me to lose further hope in todays schooling system due to lack of comprehension of what majix has said

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sniper_eye
    yeah blood drain and vamp yeah I know that but *arrow shower and mages noving the gobbler.. you cant so you shut up noob...
    u are an idiot and have caused me to lose further hope in todays schooling system due to lack of comprehension of what majix has said[/b]
    +1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

upon further thought...i must agree with him...manes people are noobs but not for the reason he listed but because hes from manes <_<

alittleguy

well this gobbler was really wierd because it didnt really seem to matter who was hitting it with what because it was down to like almost no hp when it somehow regained all of its hp, but then again im new to these event monsters (but every other gobbler on the server was killed)

Million

Default Re: manes people are noobs

Originally posted by sniper_eye
    it took 2 hours just to get like 2 cm of health to kill the Gobbler... how hard is it not to use skills that Gobbler owned like 150 people... Manes=noobs or really dumb people...
    ITs noobs like you.
    WHO were screaming no skills.

i was organizing the SKILLS atk, and when we did skills hp was 1/20 th.
    but retards screaming use no skills, so dumb turks not using skills and hp goes up.

we even did experminets to prove it, and we won ofc (the skill ppl), but turks have excuses, like ur using skills and hp goes up.. idiots, that cause everone started using r for no damn reason.

but dumb turks refused to listen, and hp was back at full so i left.

wat can i say when no one speak english its pretty retarded.

i swear the god, i tihnk DIEZ has thie biggest english population and some of the smartest people, because on manes you can 4get about group work.

ppl just wont listen to logic.

Lol thats why my clan + f0under took down the raiba gobbles like cake