Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paypal back but bugged for me.

This is a discussion on Paypal back but bugged for me. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just bought gold premium 10 minutes ago and I didnt get anything ( first time it happens ). Anyone else ...
Page: 1

Rampage

Default Paypal back but bugged for me.

Just bought gold premium 10 minutes ago and I didnt get anything ( first time it happens ). Anyone else have the same problem?

ChrisOwns

Check and see if it withdrawed the 25$ and if it did give it 20 or so min, if nothing then contact CS. Whatever you do, don't chargeback lol.

Banned

K2 HAS THE NERVE TO SCAM BAGELPAGE, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rampage

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Check and see if it withdrawed the 25$ and if it did give it 20 or so min, if nothing then contact CS. *Whatever you do, don't chargeback lol.
    Ya -25$ on my paypal and i sent a ticket :/

Rampage

Only north america users can use paypal now, im from canada so it should be fine :/

ub3rslart

GAY

When they gonna reopen paypal for Australia :angry:

Banned

what if i went gold w/ 4 days remaining on silver...do i have to wait those 4 days til gold kicks in....becuz it charged me and i still am silver and no kc or trinas.....

Rampage

I think paypal is bugged... It just went back on... so let's hope we'll get what we paid for tomorrow -_-

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    what if i went gold w/ 4 days remaining on silver...do i have to wait those 4 days til gold kicks in....becuz it charged me and i still am silver and no kc or trinas.....
    -_- you can only stack premiums with like 3-5 days left or something like that... but you can only stack premiums of the same type (bronze on bronze, silv on silv, gold on gold) you can't stack premiums that are different.. it won't work T_T so i kinda doubt that gold will ever kick in. <_<

Banned

heeeeaaarrrd that...somethin fittina kick in...i don't live 2 far from k2 h43r:

BoboBaba

rampage im from canada too i bought prem with paypal its bugged did not get it so my friend bought me with clickandshit and ive got it ...

wich part of canada? xD

Banned

seriously ...do i wait the 3-4 days or start nuttin up now... :wacko:

Rampage

Originally posted by BoboBaba
    rampage im from canada too i bought prem with paypal its bugged did not get it so my friend bought me with clickandshit and ive got it ...

wich part of canada? xD
    Quebec.. I dont think canada is the problem xD

__countess__

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick
    -_- you can only stack premiums with like 3-5 days left or something like that... but you can only stack premiums of the same type (bronze on bronze, silv on silv, gold on gold) you can't stack premiums that are different.. it won't work T_T so i kinda doubt that gold will ever kick in. <_<[/b]

I had 3 days on my Gold Premium and buyed a Silver one and it worked instantly, it deleted my 3 remaining days and gave me 30 days of silver premium + kc + trinas. But that was like 1 month ago.. before all the problems with paypal.. :-/

Rampage

Wow god not more paypal on power up store... I guess they scammed me 25 bucks, fucking k2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast