Manes: Worshipsatan Clan>The noobest thing ever saw

This is a discussion on Manes: Worshipsatan Clan>The noobest thing ever saw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My clan was hunting HQ in Eslant. This warrior SorryForKillYou did the noobest thing I ever encountered. Makes me so ...
Page: 1

hello

Default Manes: Worshipsatan Clan>The noobest thing ever saw

My clan was hunting HQ in Eslant. This warrior SorryForKillYou did the noobest thing I ever encountered. Makes me so angry. The HQ hp was already down to 1/10 and this warrior lured it non-stop till HQ reach town and guards attack it:/. I do not have the time to ss his name. So only 1 ss is shown. The problem is we did not even ks or do anything and he did that! Omfg! He is really a fuking noob.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

OMG BBQ !

king arthur

ownt :lol:

Lemon

Viper FTW!

atleast he is sorry :lol:

uhm.. if hq was at 1/10.. and he was pullling it with bind.. and you had two tankers.. and u can still hit it while's its running.. and the agro should stay on u unless hes dotting it.. which warriors cant.. then shouldnt u of 1) finished the 1/10 dmg before it got to town or 2) kept the agro on u bcuz of ur damage and his lack of dots :huh:

hello

:P thx for all ur replies. I was juz wondering wat was that fuking warrior thinking about

Mental_Anguish

Yup, lots of people will do that these days, however, no one to blame save yourselves for that getting away. ! warrior binding can't possibly out damage 2 tankers. zzzzzzzzz

healmyasss

next time if u guys go kill a boss make sure u have enough pots because u guys ran out of pot and then he lured it

EatItPunk

Talking about a clan's member which has a warrior -lvl 67- named aNaRCHiSt in Manes :angry: (koxp ofc)..

hello

Between 1 of our tanker is a rogue believe it or not. Thats y he cant carry too many pots with him.zzzzz. I cant believe this shit here. You r blaming us for that instead of blaming that warrior? Obviously either you r retarded or his friend. LOL <_<

ChrisNo1

Originally posted by healmyasss
    next time if u guys go kill a boss make sure u have enough pots because u guys ran out of pot and then he lured it
    lol what a fucking post <_<

Phave

Welcome to Knight Online.