Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Market....

This is a discussion on Market.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they might make gold/silver premmy come with stacks of hp/soul pots....
Page: 3

they might make gold/silver premmy come with stacks of hp/soul pots.

BlackOak

I love the lower prices...I cant buy squat(no noah)...but its a pleasure seeing all the cool things I have never seen before in merchant/

Even a top end economist would find it hard to answer your question..[/b]
    you are wrong

look at supply and demand factors , since the moradon patch look what the eslant dungeon has done to the market.. the first week whitle silver gems on ares were going for 400m each it was new and seemed to be rare,, now that its been a couple months, thousands of white gems spawn daily, Now they go for 35m each....

my point, the more events they put into this game that enables more highclass weapons/good drops appear more often will lower the economy of the game.

until there is duping and people can spam trading in items to npc's the market will not go up. Everything will keep getting more inexpensive day after day.

ph3var2

I think easily servers will run out of coins in the long run unless duping comes back.

More money is probably spent repotting and repairing or buying items from npcs then is collected from boxes or sold to npcs.
    With the bug that treasury is being cleared after restarts or money being used for xp events then that money from npcs also is being lost.
    So slowly we will run out of coins.

ILoveYouToo

I love that the prices are low. Before you couldn&#39;t find any decent uniques in merchant other than kekuri rings. And +1 kekuri rings were 10gbs+. Now rols dropping to 350mil from like 35gbs. I love it <3

I love that the prices are low. Before you couldn&#39;t find any decent uniques in merchant other than kekuri rings. And +1 kekuri rings were 10gbs+. Now rols dropping to 350mil from like 35gbs. I love it <3[/b]

who ever is going to keep control of CSW for money and farm isa/fel, will always get more richer and richer and the poorer will get pooer,, just like what Bush is doing to the USA....

warriorsPriest

who ever is going to keep control of CSW for money and farm isa/fel, will always get more richer and richer and the poorer will get pooer,, just like what Bush is doing to the USA....[/b]

good point but

people can do something and go for isi/fela too )

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol yah but Still it was funner when u had more money :P AlSO they should lower the pot money all send
    Support ticket ALL bitch them out

Lol well i liked it when all the low levels where newb like ardream is a joke :P now a days

I think easily servers will run out of coins in the long run unless duping comes back.

More money is probably spent repotting and repairing or buying items from npcs then is collected from boxes or sold to npcs.
    With the bug that treasury is being cleared after restarts or money being used for xp events then that money from npcs also is being lost.
    So slowly we will run out of coins.[/b]
    Never will happen. CSW, Greedy kings who don&#39;t make XP events, and of course... the wonderful chinese KOXP teams who sell GB&#39;s for USD
    will always inject tons of coins into the server...

You can&#39;t forget Felankors that drop 2 gold bars, and Eslant dungeon drops Gold bars on the last boss sometimes as well

ILoveYouToo

isi/felankor isn&#39;t the only way to make money. It&#39;s already been mentioned but 70+ dungeon and bdw will always keep money flowing into the servers.

1bayarea1

the only thing thats sucks now for ppl who werent uber 1337 geared before the crash now have even less of a chance to make any good +8 shits cuz the price of BUS is so much more than when buying 30-40 BUS was nothing..

other than that it&#39;s the same fukkin difference..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123