Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Market - old or new

This is a discussion on Market - old or new within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the price going up soon ! Because of Chrismace ! I bet Yes ! And I hope !...
Page: 2

CuriositY

the price going up soon ! Because of Chrismace ! I bet Yes !

And I hope !

lil_mageskillz

low prices own i can buy every thing i always needed

hellios

i like the new prices. and ROL is still over 21gb on ares so they fine for me. pots are not supposed to be a casual thing that you can just buy 9999 whenever with no problem at all. they are supposed to be one of the challenges in the game. the hole part of the game is not to spend your gem/fragment money on buying better and better uniques. your supposed to get ur uniques from drops, and the gem money is supposed to hold you off with pots

BoiledFrogs

Why would it raise?
    Christmas event crashed prices, didn't it? :S
    Market gets flooded with Raptors, Shards, etc, while no more coins are put in to play.
    Unless my memory is just bad [/b]
    I thought that too at first but i acctully remeber getting so much raptors , shards etc and selling em like 500m a piece in merchant and paying like 30 GB for a shard +7 it sucked but yeah pot money was NEVER a problem

Willows

It's wierd that KO's economy is dependant on some kind of duping to survive. You've got, what, 3000-5000 people active at any given time, and throughout the course of the day, they'll generate an average of, say, 5m coin per person? "I can make more than 5m coins in a day!" Yeah, but how many of those people actually bother to pick up coins, how many are level 40 or less and make 1m coins while trying, how many people just pk or just merch or just... whatever.

Alright, so all told across both servers, people are bringing in minimum 15 gold bars of coin in a day. Counting isiloon, felankor, and Jurad mountain event, another potential 15gbs is pulled in, depending on how many gold bars and silver bars came outta that damn deva bird. Problem is, who here doesn't spend at LEAST 5m on pots a day, let alone repairs, scrolls (BUS BES etc). Non prem, it's even worse. I kept track of it once, and on an average day without doing anything special (PKing for an hour, doing bifrost) I ended up in the negative about 12m coins at the end of the day, even including all the bus scrolls and if I had theoretically sold the MD +1s and things that I got out of the market.

Point is, the market's going to get worse until someone somewhere comes figures out a dupe method. Don't get me wrong, I prefer this market over the old one on account of being able to buy a glass belt without needing a trade moderator, but if something doesn't happen soon, that guy's right. Merchant your rols for pot money, people.

KO should cut pot prices in half. That in itself would do a world of good.

WrathofGod

i really like both... depends if u keep cash or items on u before the market changes

wanker

new market is best there is gives every1 a fair change of aquiring a good item

just think about it with a dupe hype new player logs in see prices of a fukking md+7 for 999m and hes getting 300 coins at best a mob logs off bb ko

sure turks with mass mule accounts get the most benefit of this recent price fall but hey u could have been smart and did the same

btw im drunk so if i didnt made sence my bad

misterfrisco

i agree with the points that were made about pots costing way to much now, and its a good thing that newbs that are just starting the game will have a better chance of getting half decent items. But there are not that many new players in this game, i think most of the new characters are being made by people who already play and know what they are doing somewhat. If we take a count of how many characters each person owns you would be in awe. I know i own 8 characters, like 1 lvl 73, 1 lvl 72, 1 lvl 69, 5 lvl 59 the rest are lvl 35-40.

am saving around 200gb to make uniques +2 +3 soon and buy +9 weapons :lol:

but am not gonna spend any of it until maybe after 2 months when u start seeing ROLs +1 in merchant :P

i like how the market if finally coming down to how it should be.

i like old market when trina's sold for 50m, sc's for 15-20.. were almost there, so i am happy

am saving around 200gb to make uniques +2 +3 soon and buy +9 weapons :lol:

but am not gonna spend any of it until maybe after 2 months when u start seeing ROLs +1 in merchant :P[/b]
    nice, gl to that. But if dube comes back you are fucked :P

Mighty

if u think logicly, christmas event should just LOWER the prices of weapons and armors - although, for some reason, it raises them by 500% >.<.
    last christmas every player was gifted with like.. atleast 10 high grade weps.. every1 had shitload of raps, ms, shards etc... so if theres more sellers than buyers, prices go low.

think about it, dupe is actually a preety healthy thing for the market. raises up the prices and no1 is poor anymore.
    we didnt have a big dupe wave in a long time, thats why market is so deep below what it was a yr or 2 ago.

there will be NO X-mas event!
    its on the www.knight..... web page

there will be only events made b GM´s etc...

they fked up something and they cant do nothing about it

Banned

common guys, the prices are how they have to be. Old market = dupe = many IGC...

rasta

many igc = pot & upgrade money

and btw i liked the old market more -_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast