Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

market prices

This is a discussion on market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares is going up. Price of GB is almost 15 gbs, RoC 16 gb's. IN like 40 gb's....
Page: 2

Manboy101

Ares is going up. Price of GB is almost 15 gbs, RoC 16 gb's. IN like 40 gb's.

Banned

i logged onto cypher so i could see a bunch of glowing shit cause i was bored xD and i saw that an ii+7 was like 600 mil+ so thats gotta tell you something is coming soon[/b]

cypher prices were never low as other servers.. i see people talking about things like shard8s for 650m or watever in other servers.. lowest they ever been on cypher wasnt even in merchant price.. always above it. h34r:

maybe coz bifrost

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

maybe coz bifrost[/b]
    that also could be true ';s
    and more people useing auto loot with pets ';s

i want the bifrost back

its kinda obvious its from bifrost as it was pritty much the main source of money for all people lvl 70+

its kinda obvious its from bifrost as it was pritty much the main source of money for all people lvl 70+[/b]
    +1

but the price are going down again then coz all lvl 70 have no money coz they re no bifrost ya?

I heard about bug with gems (opal,crystal,crude).
    Dunno how this bug working.
    Girakon - price up up

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

its kinda obvious its from bifrost as it was pritty much the main source of money for all people lvl 70+[/b]
    that has nothing to do with noahs, more people are sueing pets with auto loot, there for putting more noahs into the game.
    witch makes leveling cheaper.
    ';x

wat kind, they can dupe opal crude and npc'd and get coins??? dont think so coz they still are alot of uniques in merchant

lez

theres no dupe out, at least not one that has a huge affect on the market. Ares market prices went up and down many times now just cause theres a lot of ppl who have 100-1000gbs saved up and they spend it all when they feel like it. And atm they are not steady, they are going down, but very slowly.

dunno about other servers but in diez market it shooting up but it is only bifrost items that are changing as there price has almost doubled in the last week

BJK

some1 traded me dual rof+3, dual we+3, in+3, ib+3 @ AKARA. I have KsC all of them....

lez

only ones who can have that are the chinese isi/felankor ultima farmers. Or just some mega babashopper who bought from them or gm. Doesnt mean its duped.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast