Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

market prices

This is a discussion on market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; c west prices is not moving, we have no duping turks. i donīt think its enought spots to koxp on ...
Page: 3

Banned

c west prices is not moving, we have no duping turks.

i donīt think its enought spots to koxp on for the prices to rice tht much, i wen to ronark,ares today and the prices was higher then last time i was there.

bjk post ss i want to see and in +3 can be possible if a whole internet café farmed while the 1st gem pach was there?

no bunch of farmers can make a RoM go from 200m to 700m+ in 1-2 months... if there's no dupe, ppl is just trying to move the market up
    but I havent seen a single dude buying anything that high yet

and this is ares server btw...

id love for prices to go back up makes it more like ke imo .. not as many people running around with cleaver +9 and shard +8 ( dcz )

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ronark = expesnive... not a roc/rol in merchant... roms are like 6 gbs ;S

I would actually say some kind of dupe is back, in Edana there is xxx abyss blessing/abyss fire being merched for 1,5-5m each...[/b]
    same on oly...and the character who is selling them is also buying up every roc and rol in merch...[/b]
    1+1 = 2 dupe its kinda obvious this trait has always lead to a duped market

some1 traded me dual rof+3, dual we+3, in+3, ib+3 @ AKARA. I have KsC all of them....[/b]
    put up or shut up pls

no bunch of farmers can make a RoM go from 200m to 700m+ in 1-2 months... if there's no dupe, ppl is just trying to move the market up
    but I havent seen a single dude buying anything that high yet

and this is ares server btw...[/b]
    no ones buying yet because its an isolated dupe (ie this topic) most likely just a few who know it and are trying make as much outta it as they can

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

1+1 = 2 dupe its kinda obvious this trait has always lead to a duped market
    put up or shut up pls
    no ones buying yet because its an isolated dupe (ie this topic) most likely just a few who know it and are trying make as much outta it as they can[/b]
    look.....there is more money in the game do to aouto looting pets,, just like there was with alot of koxpers...
    the old koxpers abuse msn bug and use pet for auto loot..
    its that simple...
    they farm glooming wings for scales turn them in the npc for 10 k eatch ,,,,and get like 2 k of them an hour makeing abiout 20 mil noahs an hour...
    so now u all know ';-]

look.....there is more money in the game do to aouto looting pets,, just like there was with alot of koxpers...
    the old koxpers abuse msn bug and use pet for auto loot..
    its that simple...
    they farm glooming wings for scales turn them in the npc for 10 k eatch ,,,,and get like 2 k of them an hour makeing abiout 20 mil noahs an hour...
    so now u all know ';-][/b]
    with every patch a potential probly 100+ dupes become possible again because k2/mgames are shit and there employees are even worse and even more new dupes become possible . dont forget there are ppl who are out there only playing everyday to try and dupe not to pk exp farm like u there only goal is to dupe

and pets msn koxp none of its new all of it was around when markets crashed and none of it will explain abyss fires / blessings which are really the most logical thing these days to dupe as all players want fires and the blessings are for a vital quest to noobs the only good thing about fires and blessings most likely means there dupe was fixed and there now getting rid of there shitty left overs

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

with every patch a potential probly 100+ dupes become possible again because k2/mgames are shit and there employees are even worse and even more new dupes become possible . dont forget there are ppl who are out there only playing everyday to try and dupe not to pk exp farm like u there only goal is to dupe

and pets msn koxp none of its new all of it was around when markets crashed and none of it will explain abyss fires / blessings which are really the most logical thing these days to dupe as all players want fires and the blessings are for a vital quest to noobs the only good thing about fires and blessings most likely means there dupe was fixed and there now getting rid of there shitty left overs[/b]
    i not heard of a new dupe method, thou i have decompiled this game in assembly and saw the code my self that eatch item has a number....and eatch time u load intothe game it checks for another of the same item number to compare as a dupe....
    makeing all item dupes imposible...
    only thing people can dupe right now is stackable items....
    and npc items ';x
    witch does not afect the items u buy.......so it is safe still to buy things....
    if... people are dupeing they are dupeong gavolt scales and turning them into the npc for noahs and letting them to other accounts ';s
    its called gold farming, learned it from a korean kid that is 12, heh ';-]

i think because gem prices have gone down and are easy to farm this means people can purchase there hihg lvl skills and have more money for other items, aswell as being able to make money easily of gems once they have done this, they have more money so they are willing to pay a higher price (lets say instead of being patient and barganing an item down).

but gems are the only thing going down in price, i really dont think bitfrost has much effect exept maybe on the gold farming side of things which is the source of the universal price drop.

becasue prices haev been so low for so long maybe alot of people have forgoten, prices going up and down is part of the game,

its nothing to warry about just make sure you spend your money now otherwise it will disinflate and become worth less in the future.

Banned

Exclamation

i think because gem prices have gone down and are easy to farm this means people can purchase there hihg lvl skills and have more money for other items, aswell as being able to make money easily of gems once they have done this, they have more money so they are willing to pay a higher price (lets say instead of being patient and barganing an item down).

but gems are the only thing going down in price, i really dont think bitfrost has much effect exept maybe on the gold farming side of things which is the source of the universal price drop.

becasue prices haev been so low for so long maybe alot of people have forgoten, prices going up and down is part of the game,

its nothing to warry about just make sure you spend your money now otherwise it will disinflate and become worth less in the future.[/b]
    noahs... are being pitt into the game more....witch makes moe nopahsd ingame and more money haveing more noahs and prices going up...
    its called an economey.....
    more people used to koxp alot....witch made prices higher cause more people auto looting...now less people use koxp...
    butt more people use pets for auto loot...witch makes it just the same... more noahs ingame...
    simple...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123