Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Market Trend Topic

This is a discussion on Market Trend Topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant seem to figure out ares anymore.. the prices of mds +8 a couple of days ago were 190m ...
Page: 4

sime217

i cant seem to figure out ares anymore.. the prices of mds +8 a couple of days ago were 190m on average.. yesterday they were around 230m, and today ive found 2-3 for 210m and the rest at 250m +

odd.

Gaby159

price uped of 20-35% since this morning on olympia

sub

Dies is heading up seen 10-30% price increase over last 2 weeks.

Prices in Ronark definitely went up. Made some millions from buy and sell the past week ^^

Girakon is fluxuating ;\ It was on a steady little rise thanks to the Chinese gem buyers that pumped some money into the market, but now that they apparently stopped for the time being.. i see a deflationg coming soon.[/b]

Chinese new year hun. ^^

apparently 2 new dupe methods out and diez is reflecting that because everything has jumped a ton in the last 3 days

GetRichOrDieTrying

roc+0 999 on merch now on diez

iiason

girakon up.

uniques up. weapons down.

dupe system at pm pls xD

roc+0 999 on merch now on diez [/b]
    and sm1 buys them - I was in front of a guy who was merchanting 1 roc at 950m and he sold it (I was near and saw it disappear). Only a nub char was near him

Glader

dont worry, I'm sure it's just people panicking

and sm1 buys them - I was in front of a guy who was merchanting 1 roc at 950m and he sold it (I was near and saw it disappear). Only a nub char was near him[/b]
    Now that is scary.

Panic I can understand but I can't see where all the coins suddenly appeared from. Yes, ppl did stack coins, but not that many ppl or that much coin. Plus, whoever had coins in a market like that should have better items than rocs +0, so why buy them especially at a price like that? It does not really make sense ......

Glader

SilverBlade: it's not only a matter of people HAVING coins, it's about them wanting to spend it.

Over time now, everyone has realised that the prices are going down hopelessly, so they hold on to their money.

So, now you have some people who have TONS of gb's just sitting, and you have the "general population" who just dont wanna spend what little money they have left.

All of a sudden one big gb-holder decides that things are cheap enough, so he starts buying some gear for himself. Maby 2~3 other people start doing the same. So, during a short period of time, items actually sell. This leads to people increasing their prices. The general population now sees that prices are going up and think "Z0mG! Duping's back!" and they buy an item or 2, whatever they can afford.....and voilá you end up where you are today

Possibly & actually hopefully since anything else means that duping is back. I suppose there might have been more coin in reserve than we realised.
    Btw, for the last 2 weeks or so the problem was not that holding on to coins. It was that anything interesting was not in market anymore, even though prices kept low. For example, sse were nowhere to be seen. when you found them the price was low, but finding them was a pain.

I still got a couple billions left in reserve, so yes, its about ppl spend it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast