Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Market Trend Topic

This is a discussion on Market Trend Topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What I think is that sm1 (a big clan) with loads of GBs on its back decided that prices were ...
Page: 5

What I think is that sm1 (a big clan) with loads of GBs on its back decided that prices were too low & bought a lot of the uniques from merch.

If a dupe was out, we would see no uniques at all in merchant anymore, since they would have bought em all.

tokationxt

What I think is that sm1 (a big clan) with loads of GBs on its back decided that prices were too low & bought a lot of the uniques from merch.

If a dupe was out, we would see no uniques at all in merchant anymore, since they would have bought em all.[/b]
    +1

at moradon you can see ppl selling trina for 500+m and near them others selling trina for 45m oO
    so why the guy with the 500m trina don't buy the cheap and sell them for more??

i'll wait and hope to go back to normal

Glader

SilverBlade: as it was said just a couple of replies before this one: if duping was back the dupers would by _everything_ that was cheap. If you have a look around you'll see that it's only the "hot" items that are gone

Give it a few more days to see if duping back

A turkish friend has told me that another turk friend said there was a esl dungeon bug where they could select any item they wanted from the gem

Gems - Gold Bars - No dupe, but shitloads of money injected

There was someone merching loads of Gold bars in moradon today - I hope it's not dupe I want prices down quick

Terrorblade

Diez - Duping doesnt have to back to make this happen omg.

This is an economy question. I was expecting that prices will go up already, cuz I've seen how many hot uniques were dissapearing from merchants last few days. Probably some ppl with saved GBs spend them to making +2/3 uniques. U can count how many ROLs u need for making +3 and thanks two lets say 2 guys who are making rols +3, u will be able to see almost no ROLs on market for a week or more.

A turkish friend has told me that another turk friend said there was a esl dungeon bug where they could select any item they wanted from the gem[/b]
    I don't believe this either since if it was true, the prices would go lower. Cuase I doubt u would choose Silver bar insetad of Legionaire band or Howling rooster. The market would be full of these items.

I don't believe this either since if it was true, the prices would go lower. Cuase I doubt u would choose Silver bar insetad of Legionaire band or Howling rooster. The market would be full of these items.[/b]
    Yup, the only thing that such a bug would do would be to make Legionaire bands cost 100 mil.

ArminVanBuuren

Yup, the only thing that such a bug would do would be to make Legionaire bands cost 100 mil.[/b]
    Hopefully that would happen...soooooo...I can wait no longer to see legionary band+3 in merchant xD

A friend of mine is asking me everyday if prices are going higher, since he made some predictions, but now he sees +0's more expensive and +1s cheaper...this would be thus proving the theory of people making +1's and +2's...my friend just sold dual WE+0 for 280m each and got a +1 for 720, so he just got the 3rd one for 160m.

There might be people like him that got gb backup, but they all are waiting for even lower prices to get better items...if some lucky guy got his uniques bought by one of the few ones that are farming and thus producing igc then nice...but prices will still get lower and lower since coins are not infinite...you also have to realize that people is actually buying pus pots, so this means they are saving the shitload of igc usually spent in repotting and using it for items or some other stuff, but will eventually be spent too.

In any case, if it is not a dupe, prices will go down again, since only a few (or no1 at all?) can afford paying trina 3/400m or rol 999m h34r:

ArminVanBuuren

In any case, if it is not a dupe, prices will go down again, since only a few (or no1 at all?) can afford paying trina 3/400m or rol 999m h34r:[/b]
    Remember there's always someone trying to sell higher than others trying to earn more...but since they won't be selling that way they will eventually low their prices up too.

Havoc2

Girakon has been steady only the gem prices went up, that was only because 90% of the turks would d/c during dungeon putting less in the market. But, gem prices started dropping again about a week ago or so. I say its back down and steady.

Phew. I hope no bug tho I was liking the low prices, everyone seems to be panic selling all their shit now

I'm just going to sell at normal price still , I don't care about the profit. Less money made means less money to spend and lower prices

sime217

i think i have a good idea of how people's 'trinas' are dissapearing with noobs around

my theory is that people with two computers do this. they set up one computer, and merchant items. they run knight online on another computer, and use another account to purchase 1 or 2 items from their first computer's merchant stand to attract noobs.

this is actually a good technique, and i would do it if it wasn't for my lack of computers

when people see things dissapearing from a merchant, they automatically get curious as of the prices and are more tempted to buy from that merchant, because other people are.

just my guess..

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ares is up.

In a dumb way.

any of you guys actually merchant and sell anything?

if so, what items did you sell?

i see a lycaon +6 on ares that no one is buying.

some people are spam shouting ROC for 10gb...
    others are spam shouting ROL for 21gb...

i see zero dread shields on merchant.

Diez has started stabilising already

Prices aren't what they were, but they're changing quick. Fov+1 900m. Trina now 60m (instead of 600)

So prices have gone down again

Phew :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast