marketplace

This is a discussion on marketplace within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello , I créât account on this forum per month ago , but can't make New topic on marketplace . ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default marketplace

hello , I créât account on this forum per month ago , but can't make New topic on marketplace . wath I have to do for this? thx for help

1. New members must have accumulated 50 posts and 90 days since joining before creating a new thread in market sections.

2. Market sections are not intended for server discussion, please only post if you are buying/selling something.

3. No flaming or topic hijacking.* Members will receive one warning to stop - if it continues, the user will be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned - at forum staff discretion.
    4. All unique weapons and armor to +11 rebirth and all unique accessories to +3 may be sold, with the following exceptions:* Items with a higher bonus may be allowed, at forum staff discretion based on criteria such as server age and item legitimacy.
    * On newer servers, members may begin selling +11 rebirth items and +3 accessories 30 days after the server is released.
    5. No members may sell items for someone else.* Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff.
    Helpful Links: Inter-server Trade Requests, Trade Mediation Requests, Scammer/Cheater List, USD Buying Guide, Forum Feedback, Forum Rules

These rules are subject to change at any time and final review is at the discretion of forum staff.

Banned

ok thanks for info