Recent Account Blockings

This is a discussion on Recent Account Blockings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I recently had my account blocked for 48 hours and it got me thinking. K2 has said to implement ...
Page: 1

assailent

Default Recent Account Blockings

Well I recently had my account blocked for 48 hours and it got me thinking.
    K2 has said to implement new cheat detection software in this latest patch and once again it seems to be hurting the legit players more than anything else. When I got banned I was simply opening my nat ports on my router so I could I play Xbox with other people. When I hit save settings it refreshed my net dced me and my account was blocked. I've also heard of a couple of my friends getting banned for absolutely nothing. I'm just trying to get a list of "supposed" reasons that will get you banned even though you aren't doing anything wrong. So just post what you were doing when you're account got blocked.

**more interested in people that his has happened to recently but if you got wrongly blocked before feel free to post but let us know the time around when it happened**

I think I posted this in the wrong general forum feel free to move it to Ko4life general discussion
    Last edited by assailent; 03-08-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: wrong section