Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Krowaz (Crowass) Armor Info

This is a discussion on Krowaz (Crowass) Armor Info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any info on this, like can i still upgrade it after i unseal and is there going to be a ...
Page: 1

skillzz

Default Krowaz (Crowass) Armor Info

any info on this, like can i still upgrade it after i unseal and is there going to be a option to seal again like in the power up store so i can sell it if i got better?

all information is welcome

Thanks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

you can upgrade them and you can sell them.If you create one at +1 is sealed.Go +7 or how much u want and then use them to unseal them.After u can sell / use again.Hope this will help you.GL

skillzz

alright so am i able to stil upgrade after it is unsealed? or do i have to upgrade it before i unseal / wear it?

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skillzz View Post
    alright so am i able to stil upgrade after it is unsealed? or do i have to upgrade it before i unseal / wear it?
    from my experience in beta it was messed up but, once u unsealed it u can never trade it. howeveer u can still upgrade it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    from my experience in beta it was messed up but, once u unsealed it u can never trade it. Howeveer u can still upgrade it
    +111111111111111111111111

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    you can upgrade them and you can sell them.If you create one at +1 is sealed.Go +7 or how much u want and then use them to unseal them.After u can sell / use again.Hope this will help you.GL
    You cannot sell piece of krowaz armor if you've unsealed it..

TNM

I don't really understand what zaltais means, but on beta i upgraded my helm to +9 after wearing it at+8. When i wanted to give it to a friend i couldn't put it in the tradingwindow. I don't know how to /if you can make it tradable again.

burned my first piece of krowazz armor crafting today

skillzz

i got 6 parts already but not all my class so i got to keep trying .... and aftr i get i got to find a perfect present for anvil so i dont burn goig +5 pffft anvil is terrible lol

Quote Originally Posted by skillzz View Post
    i got 6 parts already but not all my class so i got to keep trying .... and aftr i get i got to find a perfect present for anvil so i dont burn goig +5 pffft anvil is terrible lol
    lol. i have enuf mats for like 4 tries.. but i cant seem to get any giga hammer frags. been buy merching for almost a week.

are u using shadow peices when u craft?

skillzz

i had used one shadow.. they kinda spendy so i didnt use every time and yes you fail some

and yeah its hard to find mats... you really cant solo ( and gather a a good rate you can scorp sythe your way around down there ) but other than that you need a party to do it but in most cases the mats on most servers are farmed by certain people that are tools.... and over price everything zuzu

anyway the answer you wanted is i used 1 shadow out of the times i tryes ( not sure on total ) but i made 6 parts of armor... and goign to keep trying so i can get the other 3 parts for warrior lol

Banned Senior Member

what mobs drops it?

DeHealer

Supposely mobs in krowaz lands, also the treasure boxes there, but the same corrupts that are selling 100's of bleesed stones are selling these as well

gascan

I dont think U can upgrade them!

guyko

??????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast