Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Massive Bans

This is a discussion on Massive Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just logged in to check merchants. Ares normally 200-300 this time of day. 4 OMG [/b] haha everyone have ...
Page: 3

I just logged in to check merchants.

Ares normally 200-300 this time of day.

4 OMG[/b]

haha

everyone have fear of banning!

:lol:

i hope it will come better since next tuesday

the new anti cheat system hasn't been implemented yet.[/b]

I thought it was server side and you can't tell on client side that its running...

ban all !! all deleted the madgic_skill not be dced from arrow shower skill ^^

Good news

Ignore Me Senior Member

Most of the merchants are back. Maybe it was a mass DC.

Don't worry.

Stronger

c.west is empty!!!

i know at least 3 legitm players that have been banned in C-west for no reason at all ..... they were just in town... all 3 were prem .... something is wrong ... wait until they kick some more legitm ........ this guys gthat i'm talking about were all 100% legitm with good items and pay prem every mouths ..... something is wrong with this GM ......

Im scared to run around as a legit archer =\

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think most people who get banned will be cheats.

They will be doing something dumb. Like using a keypad macro. Or reducing thier mana use. Moving "Z" onto a game mouse button etc.

Something they tell themselves "Isn't really cheating and anyway everone does it."

Pretty much everyone who sais I was merchanting and they banned me, "Is a cheat".

Cos unless you live under a rock - you know cheat spotting hasn't been visual in 2 years its all about processes and repetition detection.

wawh

i know at least 3 legitm players that have been banned in C-west for no reason at all ..... they were just in town... all 3 were prem .... something is wrong ... wait until they kick some more legitm ........ this guys gthat i'm talking about were all 100% legitm with good items and pay prem every mouths ..... something is wrong with this GM ......[/b]
    gms can't ban without proof, im sure the gm got it

you can never be sure they actuelly didn't used some kind of cheat dont you?
    they could've used that exp cheat h34r:

Banned

got banned on my merchant char, lost arround 1000$ lol and its non premium ._.

got banned on my merchant char, lost arround 1000$ lol and its non premium ._.[/b]
    Your from Girakon so of my thoughts your probraly banned for a good reason bro...

All those people complaining about their bans i think its good for sure. So many people in this game cheat

I made my post regarding your clans situation on the officials.

People can be happy all they want around here til it happens to them cause that clan of all in this game sorry not buying it.[/b]

ty Kev...

maybe is reason to quit from this shit ;s if they ban ppl for staying near Veronica(FT NPC)

Your from Girakon so of my thoughts your probraly banned for a good reason bro...

All those people complaining about their bans i think its good for sure. So many people in this game cheat[/b]
    Just wait, we will probably see you having a banned topic or come on here crying in a few days, Jamal used a lot of money on that account, (scrolls, plat, KC) BABA?<---No! xD *wink* :/ and was apparently banned for using a program called ProKoxp and minor-pedal, lol.

hahaha well done K2-GF...
    Linus wrote it perfectly...
    but... now they must ban over 80% of all players => banned players will make new accounts and will go NEW SERVER...
    the only reason for mass bans now is, the new server is comming and they are (K2-GF) preparing population for it = new huge profit...
    they are smarter more than i thought

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast