Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Massive Bans

This is a discussion on Massive Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wait, we will probably see you having a banned topic or come on here crying in a few days, ...
Page: 4

Just wait, we will probably see you having a banned topic or come on here crying in a few days, Jamal used a lot of money on that account, (scrolls, plat, KC) BABA?<---No! xD *wink* :/ and was apparently banned for using a program called ProKoxp and minor-pedal, lol.[/b]
    Using a lot of money on your account has nothing to do with cheating. Cheat is cheat and thats banable so people can cry as much they want.

The thing in this is we cant prove if people that say they just sit in town got banned so until i get some prove about wrong banings the bans is correctly done.

Lmao! OH SHIT! we made our cape picture of the k2 director!

Hope we don&#39;t get banned

RegardzZz System.[/b]

This guy looks to smart for K2 director u should use this img:

And well i didnt hear about any of my friends or clannie got banned last days.

gms can&#39;t ban without proof, im sure the gm got it

you can never be sure they actuelly didn&#39;t used some kind of cheat dont you?
    they could&#39;ve used that exp cheat h34r:[/b]

they have banned this guys without proof and i know they were 100% legitm ......why would they used exp cheat if they were in town doing nothing ...... they were just there ........ and i know they were 100% legitm ...i had play agaisnt and with this guys.... they never used cheats and they didn&#39;t need to use it ... i don&#39;t know if they are doing this to people go to new server cause they were legitm players that pay prem .... what i know is that they are killing C-West server ..... every they less people in this server .. and now they start kicking the few legitm players ......

I got banned yesterday on C-West for no apparent reason. I was standing in CZ-Town after getting raided by Undestructables with their koxp-debuffer ... it&#39;s quite sad to see legit ppl get banned for no reason whatsoever (it says "banned for 999 days", but no reason given) while there&#39;s millions of koxpers running around doing their thing.

I have no idea to why I got banned, all I know is that I was not using 3rd party tools, nor was I doing anything illegal (ksing, luring, talking slander).

All I can say is: if you&#39;re banned, try sending a few support tickets in, or talk to linus ... that&#39;s what I&#39;m planning on doing, and I will keep you all posted on it (to whomever might be interested)

Banned

ban for chaning files !? i have to log and look how empty moradon is on c-east
    Sorry for all legit players getting banned,everyone playing this game will get k2éd eventually =/

Priest_gabber

most people claim that they are legit but the most of the community isnt , for example i heard that theres an koxp which allows u to get 50% more xp what u can just use while xping. ibet that a lot of ppl use those progams.

But if your rlly legit and ur banned well that sucks bigtime yeh.

but its good to see that k2 is bannin a lot of ppl :P
    just statin my opion

they will not help you .... all this guys try get unban but no one get unban ... they just say if you were kick it was cause you were using cheats even without any proof ... something is going on with this gm .... i belive they are trying to put all pay members from c-west in the new server ... are you prem ????? .... a lot of legitm players been kicked without reason .... i just know if they kick me i will not play ko anymore ... this is a joke ..... so many koexp every where and now they are kicking the wrong guys ........

To banned ppl, did you ever buy noahs from gold farmers? meaby thats why u are baned for illegal money/items?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

From what i heard you dont need to be using anything at the time you got banned. They simply tag your char, and after verify if at one point you used anything wrong bb acc.

gms can&#39;t ban without proof, im sure the gm got it [/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    U MADE MY DAY!!!!

thx Kev :*

as Kevin noticed, CaliMaestro said he was confirmed cheater, but how did he confirm it?

- He wasn&#39;t the person who has banned him
    - GMs do NOT take any screens/vids of koxpers

wawh

as Kevin noticed, CaliMaestro said he was confirmed cheater, but how did he confirm it?

- He wasn&#39;t the person who has banned him
    - GMs do NOT take any screens/vids of koxpers[/b]
    does it matter which gm banned you? they&#39;re employees, they got to log everything they do(or it gets logged), k2 might be idiots when it comes to costumer support, but they&#39;re still a company
    and if im not wrong, the gms actuelly are at k2&#39;s headquarters working there, so yea... its not like they will not share things between eachother

and gms do not need to take screens nor vids, why would they? the accounts are from k2 themselves (they can do w/e the fuck they want with it anyway) and im sure the official reason is logged and noted why with proof of some loggs from database or w/e it is

3 players bans = Massive bans ?

does it matter which gm banned you? they&#39;re employees, they got to log everything they do(or it gets logged), k2 might be idiots when it comes to costumer support, but they&#39;re still a company
    and if im not wrong, the gms actuelly are at k2&#39;s headquarters working there, so yea... its not like they will not share things between eachother
    and gms do not need to take screens nor vids, why would they? the accounts are from k2 themselves (they can do w/e the fuck they want with it anyway) and im sure the official reason is logged and noted why with proof of some loggs from database or w/e it is[/b]
    hmm.. yes it does matter, cuz if it wasn&#39;t Cali, how the hell is he sooo sure of my friend being cheater? And no, they don&#39;t store any proofs afaik (Chuckie or Linus said this once)

3 players bans = Massive bans ?[/b]
    trust me, there&#39;s WAY MORE bans for ppl who didn&#39;t do anything :lol: :lol:

mrmagic2008

there are still massive koxp hackers in bdw

ha if they banned evry1 who acts against TOS nobody would be in there... babashopers koxpers sharers bye... there would stay just ppl that are new in game or real legit players... and i think not many are there who doesnt babashop.... just my 2 cents to whole "he was soooo legit" topic

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast