Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Massive Bans

This is a discussion on Massive Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see a few ppl from kodiak got banned. I have heard from more than 1 person that a few ...
Page: 6

I see a few ppl from kodiak got banned. I have heard from more than 1 person that a few people from kodiak was xping at like booro but with the xp scroll from the hack running. Im not sure if its true but as I said I heard it from more than 1 person...[/b]
    Actually, I was the only person in K0DIAK that got banned, and I was not using any 3rd party tools or whatsoever. If you're talking about that bdw-scroll bug, I've heard of it as well, but I never got it to work (something with bugging it with a lowlvl bdw char, putting it in the inn, and switching it over to your mainchar).

Anyway, afaik, I'm the only person from K0DIAK that got banned. I was in CZ-Town, after getting raided by Undes who were koxping with a duff-hacker, and got dced/banned.

Actually, I was the only person in K0DIAK that got banned, and I was not using any 3rd party tools or whatsoever. If you're talking about that bdw-scroll bug, I've heard of it as well, but I never got it to work (something with bugging it with a lowlvl bdw char, putting it in the inn, and switching it over to your mainchar).

Anyway, afaik, I'm the only person from K0DIAK that got banned. I was in CZ-Town, after getting raided by Undes who were koxping with a duff-hacker, and got dced/banned.[/b]

Undes nova-banning-Town? xD

GMs got aoe bans with working area same as Provoke at Old KO and sometimes they are trying to catch a speed hacker with it and he's running away through moradon :lol: :lol:

*Off-topic* Actually, I was refering to "Undes" as "UndestructableZzzZzZZz", an Orc clan.

*On-topic* Is there anyone so far who has heard word of a GM about these bans? I myself have gotten no reply from my customer support tickets, nor have I seen any GM's in-game today.

Btw: even though this is an easy flamable topic, can you guys please at least try not to act like 5 year olds about it? (I know this takes a lot for you guys) There's easier ways to raise your forum-post count.

Banned

you guys concentrate on whats happening lately , maybe these are the guys who took advantage of the merchant hack or the cheaters who where duping coins why do all of them have to be using koxp to be banned there is more then 1 way to get the ban stick

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

fuck, i'm screwed. I changed the symbol.bmp file :S[/b]
    no seriously is it banable nowadays ?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

no seriously is it banable nowadays ?[/b]
    xDD

lol seems to me that some legit ppl are getting banned. but when you go to BDW. its k0xp central lol[/b]
    doesnt surprise me at all..... <_<
    and to all the legit players who were banned.. gives you the chance to start in a brand new server.. but all you noobs who know where banned for cheating.. stay the fuck out...

ClanoftheBrokenBow

it doesnt matter what you are doing at the time you were banned. if there is proof that you ever cheated in the past, then they can ban you at any time. you may koxp all day and get banned when you are sitting in town doing nothing. you arent banned for what you were doing at the time of the ban, but all the cheating before!

so no more...."i was just sitting in EMC" you cheater!

ClanoftheBrokenBow, Do not talk about what you do not know. They can only ban when they have caught you cheating at the moment. Bellathys was banning only the people with similar names to those that have hacked. It is a guess i would presume. But gm&#39;s are only suppose to ban you when they have caught you red-handed. Bellathys was a new gm who doesn&#39;t even know English, when I talked to her/him I was getting a copy/pasted text.

Example: DontTripChocolateChip (macroer that never got banned), ChocolateChip (gg baba that got banned).

Banned

ClanoftheBrokenBow, Do not talk about what you do not know. They can only ban when they have caught you cheating at the moment. Bellathys was banning only the people with similar names to those that have hacked. It is a guess i would presume. But gm&#39;s are only suppose to ban you when they have caught you red-handed. Bellathys was a new gm who doesn&#39;t even know English, when I talked to her/him I was getting a copy/pasted text.

Example: DontTripChocolateChip (macroer that never got banned), ChocolateChip (gg baba that got banned).[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfLNqjh4j0

If driver tests is so hard i wonder how hard it can be to work as a gm....

Xtr3m3

Example: DontTripChocolateChip (macroer that never got banned), ChocolateChip (gg baba that got banned).[/b]
    If I remember correctly they don&#39;t ban immediately ppl that are cheating. For example, I once pm the gm (in forums) if they wanted me to help them get cheaters, and he/she was like sure (I&#39;ll get the name later since it was like 2+ years ago). From morando I got a free tp from gm to cz, and he/she was monitoring the ppl that were using koxp (and I was giving the names of ppl that were using arrow shower). The gm was seeing all the ppl that were cheating (since I was chatting in the pm box with him/her). And he/she did not ban nobody that night.

Why? I have no idea :unsure: They were clearly caught cheating, but I&#39;m thinking they got ban afterwords(since the gm told me that he "got" the names) Or maybe the GM did not ban them? :blink:

I&#39;m not sure if that applys to now...

I got banned yesterday on C-West for no apparent reason. I was standing in CZ-Town after getting raided by Undestructables with their koxp-debuffer ... it&#39;s quite sad to see legit ppl get banned for no reason whatsoever (it says "banned for 999 days", but no reason given) while there&#39;s millions of koxpers running around doing their thing.

I have no idea to why I got banned, all I know is that I was not using 3rd party tools, nor was I doing anything illegal (ksing, luring, talking slander).

All I can say is: if you&#39;re banned, try sending a few support tickets in, or talk to linus ... that&#39;s what I&#39;m planning on doing, and I will keep you all posted on it (to whomever might be interested)[/b]
    lolll. i think, only duffer in underzz is kingdong atm and im playing with it and i dont use any koxp etc bulshit programs, actually im sure if i had koxp i would exp to tower 2 times :P
    stop blaim people just cos they killed u ^^

Bwahahah your a fucking retard.. They can ban you whenever they caught your stupid ass cheating. They don&#39;t have to do it right away, in fact alot of times they are not allowed to it has to be investigated.

They have logs of everything you know..

superturk

Cassle (chocoaltechip) also banned, apparently for using "third party tools", pft.[/b]
    people are banned also for nation transfering they now can compare how much kills was done on same person more then a normal ammount for 1 day, i beleave it is 10 or more times with in the hour perhaps not sure of exact method used to determine this, thou it is a fact they are banning people for this..
    i try to type in english my best i hope u can understand

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast