Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Massive Bans

This is a discussion on Massive Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it doesnt matter what you are doing at the time you were banned. if there is proof that you ever ...
Page: 7

it doesnt matter what you are doing at the time you were banned. if there is proof that you ever cheated in the past, then they can ban you at any time. you may koxp all day and get banned when you are sitting in town doing nothing. you arent banned for what you were doing at the time of the ban, but all the cheating before!

so no more...."i was just sitting in EMC" you cheater! [/b]
    +1 So true.

DavidCopperfield_

do they ban for deleting magic skill 2 , the data that don't allow you to see the koxper's arrows ?

wawh

do they ban for deleting magic skill 2 , the data that don't allow you to see the koxper's arrows ?[/b]
    modifying the client in any way is illegal so the answer would be yes

but will they ban for it? who knows

Banned

lolll. i think, only duffer in underzz is kingdong atm and im playing with it and i dont use any koxp etc bulshit programs, actually im sure if i had koxp i would exp to tower 2 times :P
    stop blaim people just cos they killed u ^^[/b]

If you can't say our clan name in a short way without even ruining THAT, then just leave it.

Now we see, who was really legit and who was only "legıt". Have fun with your ban.

BigApple

Jails are full of 'innocent' people, just ask them I venture to guess that less than 2-3% of people are banned by mistake, the rest were hacking / bugging at one time or another.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567