MASSIVE Gamersfirst problems

This is a discussion on MASSIVE Gamersfirst problems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright- I have been having a problem with gamersfirst. Every time i try to login at the Gamersfirst Website using ...
Page: 1

Esose

Alright- I have been having a problem with gamersfirst.
    Every time i try to login at the Gamersfirst Website using the same information that i use to login to Knight Online it says "Login Error, Please try again."
    Well, i have tried well over 300 or more times.
    I also can't login if i use my email address as the Username.
    I know the password isn't wrong because i can still login to KO with it.
    But here's the real problem- I can't change my password because i can't remember the date i put for the birthday on the account because i had just put a random date up not thinking it was important. Thus, i can't login, i can't change my password, and can't access customer support to get help from gamersfirst because of this.
    Anyone have any ideas on how to work this out? I already sent a ticket to K2 and i got a message saying to contact Gamersfirst even though in the message i said i couldn't login to contact them.

Banned Senior Member

always remember when the font below something says "Remember this for later use"

all you can do it send a ticket via another account to verify the first account is yours and hope for the best

Esose

thanks- i just tried that using my only account that is letting me login <_<
    hopefully it will work because i want to get back to the game.
    Any other feedback is still welcome

use forgot pass funtion, my friend had the same, its because u havent done the security features

u probly had caps... gamersfirst is cap sensitive

Esose

i can&#39;t do the password recovery as i said because i don&#39;t remember the date i put for the creation of the account. you need to type in the birthday date that you used to set it up

and it isn&#39;t the caps thing i just went and tried it sorry. good ideas though. Keep &#39;em comin

Validating

try all dates thru 1 by 1 :P

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

also ur g1 and ko login account may be different

i can&#39;t do the password recovery as i said because i don&#39;t remember the date i put for the creation of the account. you need to type in the birthday date that you used to set it up

and it isn&#39;t the caps thing i just went and tried it sorry. good ideas though. Keep &#39;em comin [/b]
    u trying on gamersfirst site?

try on kol site thats where my friend did.. then he should put in the only secret answer that was back before gamersfirst and he could get email

Banned

Cant login nor can i reset pw lol..
    If i try to reset pw though k2 website i get
    Code:
    We noticed this is your GamersFirst account. If you have forgotten your GamersFirst password, you can reset it at GamersFirst.
    Hope they fix it soon .