Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Massive hack is a trick

This is a discussion on Massive hack is a trick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brutalsnake ive got hacked, submitted a ticket, got answered to make new account, fill in some form. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    ive got hacked, submitted a ticket, got answered to make new account, fill in some form.
    The info was changed just like i wanted and CS admitted that im a rightful owner of account, however :
    " The Knight Online account must have any active premium at the time of ticket submission.
    The Knight Online account must have made a purchase in the past 60 days of ticket submission"

yea, ive got nothing restored ^^
    lol....

Asdasd

Banned Senior Member

I'm a firm believer that there is a "presidents book" K2 Network regularly adds to, containing secrets and confirmed conspiracy theories - however, I seriously doubt this contains one of them.

In K2 Network's history, they have never been afraid to screw the public in mass and I see no reason why they would try to cover it up this time.

A database hack sounds more realistic anyway.

fakitol

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I'm a firm believer that there is a "presidents book" K2 Network regularly adds to, containing secrets and confirmed conspiracy theories - however, I seriously doubt this contains one of them.

In K2 Network's history, they have never been afraid to screw the public in mass and I see no reason why they would try to cover it up this time.

A database hack sounds more realistic anyway.
    Well if database was hacked so easily what could stop the hackers do it again.
    K2Network just offered us to change a password to prevent hacking. If the hacker hacks the database again the changing of password is nothing. It doesn't help.

pffffffff lol

Banned Senior Member

Default a

you can get your item wo prem , u just need to post a ticket

Does anyone have a private msn or such of an usko gm? need to buy some stuff.

Ontopic: Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12