Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tommmay

ARES anyone??

This is a discussion on ARES anyone?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK i see alot of posts from carniac and everywhere else who here plays on ARES??????/...
Page: 1

Default ARES anyone??

OK i see alot of posts from carniac and everywhere else who here plays on ARES??????/

ares can fuck off piece of shit server
    MINO likes this.

a lot of people that plays/played Ares don't come here anymore.
    Ares is probably the best server (and oldest) server in USKO. however, being the oldest means the lvl of items circulating ingame is way higher than in other servers like, for example, C-West. Wether it's bc of the age of the server as for the years it has endured of duping ad bugging. So it's a tough server to start from scratch. That also means that prices of items are way lower. for example you can get an IN+0 for US$40 whereas in C-West it would go for US$80. Then there is also the fact that it's turk dominated server but there is also a fair amount of non turk players in that server. It's very active. So just bc most of the faggots and crybabies play in C-West or EUKO, doesn't mean anything. Unluckily i play with those wankers myself
    Good luck!

D

Ares is infected with +10 armor and weps looks kinda cool all those glowy things but too start there is kinda hard.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    a lot of people that plays/played Ares don't come here anymore.
    Ares is probably the best server (and oldest) server in USKO. however, being the oldest means the lvl of items circulating ingame is way higher than in other servers like, for example, C-West. Wether it's bc of the age of the server as for the years it has endured of duping ad bugging. So it's a tough server to start from scratch. That also means that prices of items are way lower. for example you can get an IN+0 for US$40 whereas in C-West it would go for US$80. Then there is also the fact that it's turk dominated server but there is also a fair amount of non turk players in that server. It's very active. So just bc most of the faggots and crybabies play in C-West or EUKO, doesn't mean anything. Unluckily i play with those wankers myself
    Good luck!
    srsly ? IN +0 in ares 40 $ ? If u find me one of those ill give ya 100 $ .
    IN +0 in ares is 80 $ Same as cwest so don't speak bullshit unless u know what ur talking about ."
    I hope ares will get more players , I started to play there before 2 weeks .. gonna get my self geared up .
    There's nothing else more satisfying in-game than killing a baba turk +10 with +8 /+0 items .

US$80? wow? :S
    i guess i havent checked in a while.

still i'm sure othe items go for much less. last time i checked CS+7 was sold for 300-350, same like chaos baal+8

edit: i just checked n people are selling for 60-65. even ROC+3 for 220. CWest prices are like 40% higher. sometimes even higher

Banned Senior Member

He's not bullshitting.

Prices did jump dramatically in the past few months. It used to be $35-40 for an IN.

Got pretty sick of Ares, watching people in +10 armor with +10 weapons and they don't have NP, they don't have a clan, they aren't a known PKer, just freaking randoms who show up with money.

I have a few assets in Ares but CW is where all the business is.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    He's not bullshitting.

Prices did jump dramatically in the past few months. It used to be $35-40 for an IN.

Got pretty sick of Ares, watching people in +10 armor with +10 weapons and they don't have NP, they don't have a clan, they aren't a known PKer, just freaking randoms who show up with money.

I have a few assets in Ares but CW is where all the business is.
    35 usd.. never was.. never will be lol

EVERY ENGLISH PLAYERS COME TO C WEST leave other servers for turks
    c west needs to get pumping again
    its doing alright with people coming bak but needs more people

Quote Originally Posted by Anfo View Post
    EVERY ENGLISH PLAYERS COME TO C WEST leave other servers for turks
    c west needs to get pumping again
    its doing alright with people coming bak but needs more people
    +1 on this 1. I used to play in Xigenon myself. But i stopped playing there, playing for like 2/3 years on C-west now
    and i really like the server. People are coming back from EUKO so the server is getting better every week.

I hope more ENGLISH TALKING people will start playing on C-west again and make the server nice for ENGLISH SPEAKING people.

Banned Senior Member

Hell yeah I'm trying out ares now and so far I'm liking it. I quit euko and went to cwest but its soo dead no pk or xp parties during many times of the day. Sure there's a billion turks on ares but at least I have no problem finding parties anytime. Plus the shiny armor is sexy.

I'll be stoked once I find an english clan

Yes ares is best server +10 guys die to team work is the best

One more tihnk a loot of english players are in ares but not united

gogog make clan EnglishNybs!

I'll be stoked once I find an english clan[/QUOTE]

I am starting an english CZ clan in ares. we are grade 3 at the moment with short capes =P if anyone is interested let me know. ingame name is Kissx0fxlife